Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Strange Bald Pervert Looking At Couple And Grinning

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Strange Bald Pervert Looking At Couple And Grinning Empty Strange Bald Pervert Looking At Couple And Grinning

Post by Tow Itch Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:48 am

Some of you will have met my friend Chris.
    Apart from being pursued across campsites by the proprietors who were convinced he was stealing gas bottles it now appears he is being sought by Greater Manchester Police after being found leering at couples in a most unwholesome manner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chris made a quite unusual delivery the other day which was covered by the Manchester Evening News but the only picture of him within the article is a most unfortunate pose.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So remember if you see him this year don't just mock the "Gypo Waggon" do ask about him "Perving" in the centre of Manchester.
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Strange Bald Pervert Looking At Couple And Grinning Empty Re: Strange Bald Pervert Looking At Couple And Grinning

Post by peridot Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:45 pm

Fascinating story TI.

I have to say I reckon Chris looks the least pervy of anyone in the photo.

I bet the cost of the crane dwarfed the cost of the tub.

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Strange Bald Pervert Looking At Couple And Grinning Empty Re: Strange Bald Pervert Looking At Couple And Grinning

Post by Tow Itch Thu 13 Feb 2014, 12:17 am

The cost of the crane structural survey and the road closure did indeed dwarf the cost.

Chris does far more second hand tubs now and currently knows of someone wanting to dispose of a swimspar barely used where the transport costs and limited market mean Chris hasn't made any offer on the item.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not necessarily the actual item just a library picture for a general illustration. A swimspar for less than the couple above spent on a small tub.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:23 am