Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Length of poles supporting setee.

CathB
    CathB

Length of poles supporting setee. Empty Length of poles supporting setee.

Post by CathB Mon 23 Jun 2014, 2:38 pm

Hi
    Next time someone has their dandy up, or if you have poles handy could you measure the length of the poles that support the bed in the setee position.
    I can access the C clips and the poles, but it would be really handy to know the measurements, so I buy the right amount, and I could possibly have it cut for me at no extra cost, which would save me a job!

Having looked at other people's posts there are two that hook onto the pole at the back of the bedframe, to keep it up during the day.

OO yes what diameter are the poles?? so I pick up the right C clips from flea bay. 19mm or 22mm? Pointless me buying 19mm fitting the poles nicely then realising they don't fit the pole on the bedframe!!!

Thanks

Cath Smile 
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Length of poles supporting setee. Empty Re: Length of poles supporting setee.

Post by peridot Tue 24 Jun 2014, 7:50 pm

If no one else gets a chance before the weekend, I can move mine and get at the poles from the back. Your post has reminded me that one of the clips on ours is broken and needs replacement.

Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Sat 28 Jun 2014, 4:59 pm

Just had a message from Mr Itch who is without wifi at the moment.

The poles are 28 inches long plus the C clip.
    The C clip is 19mm or so and is the stubby type as used on 2 of the awning poles.

Hope this helps.  Very Happy 
    CathB
    CathB

Post by CathB Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:51 pm

Thank you Phoenix.

I can get that sorted. Been busy with kids last few weeks of term , so not been on. Will order the bits and get my sofa sorted out Very Happy 

Length of poles supporting setee. 2161515090 
     Length of poles supporting setee. 115684958

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:37 pm