Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+2
The Admiral
jjb
6 posters

Pics Finally! Dandy Designer 1998 with Sun Canopy for Sale

jjb

Pics Finally! Dandy Designer 1998 with Sun Canopy for Sale Empty Pics Finally! Dandy Designer 1998 with Sun Canopy for Sale

Post by jjb Sun 29 Jun 2014, 5:37 pm

Hi Everyone,

Ok back now with proper photos and details.. so here goes....
    A quick recap...

Good Bits

• I am only selling because we have just bought a Dandy Destiny and my husband won't let me keep them both! I love this one and can put her up myself (with a bit of huffing and puffing!)
      It's actually a 1998 Dandy Designer not a 97 as stated in my previous post.
      Winterised walls and roof
      Dandy roof liner
      Dandy white sun canopy
      Electric Hook Up and 4 internal and one EXTERNAL plug socket (normal three pin plug type)
      2 two pin sockets
      two burner gas hob
      two bed side windows (one on each side)
      electric water pump to sink
      new curtains and beds and sofa recovered
      original bedding and curtains still kept

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bad bits...
    I repainted the front and back panels last year and evidently either didn't prep well enough or didn't allow enough time for the paint to cure. When I unpacked the pvc has pulled away some of the paint. The paint comes off the pvc quite easily with a nail or scrub brush and the wood is sound but will need a fresh coat of paint. The lifted paint is mainly on the lower batwings where it folded on top of the painted panels. Unfortunately I don't have the time to leave this up and do it myself.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It'll be going on ebay tonight with a BIN of £1500 but open to sensible offers from Dandy Campers! We are in Stratford upon Avon so nice and central

thanks Jen
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Pics Finally! Dandy Designer 1998 with Sun Canopy for Sale Empty Re: Pics Finally! Dandy Designer 1998 with Sun Canopy for Sale

Post by The Admiral Sun 29 Jun 2014, 11:35 pm

Looks lovely Jen, I'm sure someone will snap it up  Pics Finally! Dandy Designer 1998 with Sun Canopy for Sale 3517506835 
    navver

Pics Finally! Dandy Designer 1998 with Sun Canopy for Sale Empty Re: Pics Finally! Dandy Designer 1998 with Sun Canopy for Sale

Post by navver Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:15 pm

Love the way you set it up inside for the photos. Makes it look really cosy. Wish more folks would think about their photos when selling.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 01 Jul 2014, 9:33 am

It is a lovely interior, you've done a great job  Pics Finally! Dandy Designer 1998 with Sun Canopy for Sale 2170595768 

I don't mean to pick out faults ...... could just be the angle of the photo's but is the right hand/sofa side bed board/frame bowed ?
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Tue 01 Jul 2014, 9:31 pm

Looks really smart and tidy. Good luck with your sale.  Pics Finally! Dandy Designer 1998 with Sun Canopy for Sale 3498837457
    jjb

Post by jjb Fri 04 Jul 2014, 12:31 pm

Hi Helen,
    Yes I can see what you mean by the photo but no, I've never noticed it bowed. I think perhaps it was because it was unpacked and the photos taken quickly with no one sitting on it etc beforehand. Perhaps just needed to settle into postion after being stored for a while, who knows!!
    kadders

Pics Finally! Dandy Designer 1998 with Sun Canopy for Sale Empty dandy enquiry

Post by kadders Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:25 am

Hi
    Have you sold your designer now as we are looking for one. Only just discovered Dandy's and they seem a good option for our family of 4.
    Thanks.
    jjb

Post by jjb Tue 02 Sep 2014, 7:08 pm

kadders wrote:Hi
    Have you sold your designer now as we are looking for one. Only just discovered Dandy's and they seem a good option for our  family of 4.
    Thanks.

Hi Kadders, I'm sorry but this has now sold.... Best of luck with your search they are fantastic!

Jen

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:45 pm