Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

2nd hand Car prices

navver

2nd hand Car prices Empty 2nd hand Car prices

Post by navver Mon 01 Sep 2014, 9:02 pm

I'm thinking of buying a 3 year old Peugeot Partner but not sure whether to buy now or wait a few weeks. Prices now are earlier models, but there will be more PXs soon so will the numbers force prices down. Will there be many waiting to buy and push prices up.
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

2nd hand Car prices Empty Re: 2nd hand Car prices

Post by peridot Tue 02 Sep 2014, 8:54 pm

Not something I have any knowledge of but in doing some early research ahead of a plan to change cars next year I have a couple of models 'watched' on the Club Autosave website that have risen in price today. I don't know if that means anything or not.

I would have guessed that it's better to wait until after the reg change when dealers will have an excess of traded-in used cars that they want to shift.

I've also been looking at new prices and, while my budget doesn't run to it, there are some big discounts available. One of the used ones I was watching was a 2 yr old Tiguan with 24k miles. A higher spec new one is £4k more and offers 3-yr servicing for an extra £200. I though only mugs bought brand new cars but that would seriously tempt me if I could afford it.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:52 pm