Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+2
mike
Helen
6 posters

Stepping down

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Stepping down Empty Stepping down

Post by Helen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 2:13 pm

It's with some sadness that I've come to the decision that it's time for me to step down as an administrator, I've taken lots of time and changed my mind on a couple of occasions - I am female after all Laughing  so I thank the other team members for the patience they've shown and the support given.

I've loved being a part of the Dandy Campers and am proud of what the original 5 have achieved so although I'm stepping down from admin I'm not leaving,  things change and I can no longer give the time or commitment that the role and the Dandy campers members deserve. So no sad farewells and no running off and starting another forum  lol!     I think the world of Mike and many other people I've met here I love you  it's just a side step so the team can get on with things and inject some new life into the forum.   Stepping down 2702329197
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Stepping down Empty Re: Stepping down

Post by mike Thu 25 Sep 2014, 2:26 pm

Helen wrote:It's with some sadness that I've come to the decision that it's time for me to step down as an administrator, I've taken lots of time and changed my mind on a couple of occasions - I am female after all Laughing  so I thank the other team members for the patience they've shown and the support given.

I've loved being a part of the Dandy Campers and am proud of what the original 5 have achieved so although I'm stepping down from admin I'm not leaving,  things change and I can no longer give the time or commitment that the role and the Dandy campers members deserve. So no sad farewells and no running off and starting another forum  lol!     I think the world of Mike and many other people I've met here I love you  it's just a side step so the team can get on with things and inject some new life into the forum.   Stepping down 2702329197

Ime sure we are all sorry to hear that Helen but pleased your staying with us,things and priority's do change,just behave yourself or i may have to moderate you lol!
    Sparkles

Post by Sparkles Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:33 pm

Aww sorry to hear that Helen. I always find your post so helpful!
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Post by peridot Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:54 pm

Thanks for all you've done to contribute to building such a great forum and wonderful resource for Dandy enthusiasts Stepping down 2170595768
    navver

Post by navver Fri 26 Sep 2014, 1:39 pm

Sorry to hear that Helen and I hope all goes well. Thanks for all the great advice and help you have given and for the way you've guided this site to the great site it is.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Fri 26 Sep 2014, 7:03 pm

We both wish you all the best too Helen. Smile

Glad you are going to stay around and probably keep us on our toes. lol!

Even though you have stepped down you will always be a big part of this forum and the undeniable upholstery diva. Stepping down 184121345

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:10 am