Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

Not Fallen Off The Edge Of The World

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Not Fallen Off The Edge Of The World Empty Not Fallen Off The Edge Of The World

Post by Tow Itch Sun 02 Nov 2014, 10:00 pm

Hello All

Been a bit thin on here recently. It's the only time or place I have been thin!
    About a month ago I got vertigo which while cured quickly the medication seemed to cause me to sleep for England. I then went away for a weekend but upon my return the vertigo also returned. This has been nowhere near as bad as the first bout but either the vertigo or the medication has given me a near constant headache. I hope to start posting again soon but at this point can't concentrate on things much.
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Not Fallen Off The Edge Of The World Empty Re: Not Fallen Off The Edge Of The World

Post by peridot Sat 08 Nov 2014, 9:13 pm

Sorry to hear you've been unwell TI.

Been very quiet here anyway and will probably remain so until spring.

Look after yourself.

Esermalda
    Esermalda

Not Fallen Off The Edge Of The World Empty Re: Not Fallen Off The Edge Of The World

Post by Esermalda Mon 10 Nov 2014, 3:59 pm

Sorry to hear you're unwell. Get well soon.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 20 Jan 2015, 6:47 pm

No I'm not dead I was going to be back on site within a few days of speaking to the Phoenixs (Mrs P called a couple of weeks ago) but thought I'd got bits of the vertigo coming back and didn't want to be on line then off again.
    Thankfully no re occurrence of the vertigo. TOUCH WOOD
    I'm sure many of you have been through a lot worse but the combination of feeling sick when I went back on the first tablets then having industrial sleeping when on the Prochlorperazine. Yes that is even more industrial sleeping than normal.
    Having read my last post I hadn't even remembered having sleeping issues with the first drug???

Deeply sorry if I've let people down. I can't say I felt wretched. I've been in that position and could still do more things, I've just not feel capable of typing anything.
    Hope to make amends but I might still be a bit thin for a while.
    This post is the third ting I've written this evening and already feeling fatigued. I will try to catch upon members posts but will probably miss several and also be a bit slow to reply. Please have some patience.
    navver

Post by navver Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:11 pm

Welcome back Titch. Was worried about you. I thought vertigo was fear of heights but googling it is dizziness. Learn something every day. Hope you get properly well soon.
    Ellaxx

Post by Ellaxx Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:21 pm

im sure everyone understands. Hope you feel better soon x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:00 am