Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

our new to us dandy destiny low side

smokerpaul
    smokerpaul

our new to us dandy destiny low side Empty our new to us dandy destiny low side

Post by smokerpaul Mon 24 Nov 2014, 2:07 am

hi all
    we have just bought our first dandy
    looking forward to getting away in it ,probably around easter time photo's are thanks to the previous owners including the stand alone awning that came with it Smile
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

our new to us dandy destiny low side Empty Re: our new to us dandy destiny low side

Post by mike Mon 24 Nov 2014, 5:00 am

Nice one,my favorite model the low 6
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

our new to us dandy destiny low side Empty Re: our new to us dandy destiny low side

Post by Phoenix Sat 06 Dec 2014, 9:32 pm

Hello and our new to us dandy destiny low side 936075699

Bet you are looking forward to your first trip away in it. Very Happy
    smokerpaul
    smokerpaul

Post by smokerpaul Mon 22 Dec 2014, 11:48 pm

yes we are
    we need to get some updates done beforehand ,the sink (tap/pump/12v feed) needs to be re sorted as previous owner chopped wiring about,twin leisure batteries,(for my sleep apnea respirator back up) the 12s charging cable and habitation relay etc, a fitted 230v electric hook up, and an awning outlet for gas and a 230v with 12v outlet for our 3 way fridge and 12v awning lights , something to do on dry days after christmas Smile
    navver

Post by navver Tue 23 Dec 2014, 9:56 pm

Wow, you're going to be busy. How much current does the CPAP take?

Do you need 12v for the fridge. Ours is only small and fits in the car for travelling. If we precool it in the house on mains, it easily lasts the 5 hour trip to Cornwall with no power at all. In the dandy it runs on EHU or if none, on gas.
    You should only need 12V while towing.
    smokerpaul
    smokerpaul

Post by smokerpaul Wed 24 Dec 2014, 3:18 am

no the 12v outlet will be for the led lights in the awning ,the gas and 230v outlets are for the fridge which will also be in the awning ,my cpap draws up to 1.5 amps,i do not use my humidifier on it as the heater draws too much current, i will also be using a tv possibly on battery as well so would rather have more than enough battery power, ,i will be fitting a charger to top up when on EHU. my fridge is a dometic 35 ltr and when travelling i plug it into the cigarette socket that is in the boot ,i too load it and pre chill on mains electric before leaving Smile loads of other bits and bobs i want to do (lights /switch panel etc) but need to plan the best places to fit things just not had much time to do anything this side of christmas also i have bought some nice blue bungee cord to replace all of them, Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:29 am