Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Toilet compartment spec

gnev

Toilet compartment spec Empty Toilet compartment spec

Post by gnev Thu 22 Jan 2015, 11:21 am

Well we bought Ian and Allisons "modified dandy" but we re having a prob trying to fix the rubbish alts to the loo. Did I read it right that PERIDOT has the spec.
    If you can email me the info that would be brill. Thanks a bunch. ? how do I give my info?
    navver

Toilet compartment spec Empty Re: Toilet compartment spec

Post by navver Thu 22 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm

Yer tiz I fink.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Probably best to give details via PM

This link gives lots of discussion about the toilet compartments in yours and Peridot's

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Post by peridot Sun 25 Jan 2015, 12:37 am

Hi gnev and a warm welcome to the forum.

And it looks like it's also a welcome to another chapter in the already fascinating history of this relatively young Dandy Very Happy

The thread that navver has linked to shows the general principle of the original toilet cubicle assembly compared to your modified one.

I'm fairly certain that I did take some more detailed measurements last year, but then saw that it was being sold on so didn't add them to the thread. That was silly as, had I done so, I would now know where to find them Rolling Eyes

I'll have a look tomorrow and get back to you.
    navver

Post by navver Sun 25 Jan 2015, 2:06 pm

It might be worthwhile considering whether the modified loo is actually quicker and easier to erect than the standard arrangement.
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Post by peridot Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:57 pm

I haven't managed to locate the detailed dimensions as yet. It may be a case of taking them again when I can next get access to the unit.

Taking navver's point, it does strike me that if I were looking to rebuild the loo, I might try and come up with something better than the 'standard' arrangement. It certainly wouldn't win any design awards and is cumbersome to erect.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:24 am