Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

My Dandy Cupboards

Sanjo

My Dandy Cupboards Empty My Dandy Cupboards

Post by Sanjo Sun 21 Jun 2015, 11:19 am

I have already posted this on a facebook site but in case there are Dandy Camper members who don't look there I'm asking you too.
    Having looked through loads of posts with photos online, I've yet to see one with cupboards the same as ours.
    As it was brand new and made for us I assumed the routered effect on all the cupboard doors was standard. Does yours have it ?
    Ours is a 2004 Designer. I soon varnished the routing as I was worried about damp from drips getting onto the cut out bits and either staining it or causing the laminated fronts to lift. Varnishing gives a darker colour so the fronts are now patterned. I also took the opportunity at the time, of varnishing all the bare inside wood in the cupboards. It Proved a good move on our last holiday as the drain hose from the tap came away and I didn't notice it till the next day, when I started getting wet packets out of the cupboard!
    So - does yours have a fancy routered effect too?
    navver

My Dandy Cupboards Empty Re: My Dandy Cupboards

Post by navver Sun 21 Jun 2015, 4:02 pm

Dark blues came out in 2003 and in 2005 they changed the PVC material to a less shiny sort. At this time they changed the outside pattern of blue and white from a couple of sloping white stripes to an angled border between blue and white.

At the same time I think they changed from cupboard fronts with a single routered line to a completely flat front.

I'm afraid I can't post pictures which I think is a result of me changing to Windows 8.1 from the Vista I used before when I could post piccies.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:11 pm