Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Was it you

Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Was it you Empty Was it you

Post by Helen on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:29 am

One person won the Euro Millions lottery last night of 161 Million......... What would you do if you won that much Very Happy
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Was it you Empty Re: Was it you

Post by Eilis on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:16 am

quit my job, sell my house and travel in my dandy until i got fed up of that lol that would take quite a while i think Smile
Keith
Keith

Post by Keith on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:17 am

Its too much money, like most people I guess we'd be happy if we were ever lucky enough with a couple of million, enough to treat a few very close friends anad family and enjoy the rest.
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:19 pm

I agree it is too much money for one winner, security could be an issue and a fear so if you did win it then you should consider keeping around 5 million and signing the rest over to me so that I can carry the burden for you Very Happy

I don't know what I would do, I think I would still keep my Dandy though. It is far too much money and incomprehensible to me confused I think you could do a lot of good with that amount of money but would it make you happy or would it be a burden Shocked
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:21 pm

oh i'm sure i could cope winning that amount of money Smile

you could do good for charities and family and be able to make decisions for the rest of your life based on what you want - for example going back to Uni - without worrying about affordability Smile

at the very least i'd like the chance to give it a go Was it you 3462454224
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:55 pm

100 million in an investment acc so family members had an income for a long time to come,5 million in a housing acc so family could have the house they wanted but would have to pay it back if they sold,so this would house family members for years to come,5 million to give to friends,10 million for an estate in Norfolk and allow 10 million to run it and keep us with every thing we ever wanted,That leaves 31 million which over the next few years would go to charity,i couldn't stop children and animals suffering but i could do a lot to ease the situation.

mike
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 3:04 pm

me i'd just blow the lot haha
not really nick and i worked it out once we'd need about 40 million for us and our families to live very nicely for the rest of our lives so how much shiney shiney could i get for 121 mil hmm Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 Apr 2020, 7:16 pm