Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Dandy Destiny 1998 High Sided for sale

gina1642

Dandy Destiny 1998 High Sided for sale Empty Dandy Destiny 1998 High Sided for sale

Post by gina1642 Thu 21 Jun 2018, 8:21 am

We are selling our 1998 (High side) Dandy Destiny due to the fact that I am finding it very difficult to help put it up and it does need two people.  We are including cutlery , kettle, plates, cups etc.  Clean and dirty water cannisters, new whale pump, porta-potti never used and two gas containers.  Destiny has three new tyres, progas warm air heating, a four ring gas cooker and grill, electrolux fridge which runs on electric or gas, original dandy table and an adventure ridge outside table which we have used twice and a trickle charger for the new leisure battery bought last year.  It has the original cushions and curtains and has privacy curtains, sleeps 6 and is fully winterised so holidays in all weathers are warm and fun.  It has been serviced by Ian at Riva Dandy.  Everyting working fine as we were in the Lake District in May.  I have photos so if you would like pictures please let me know and I will send them to you.  £2,400
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Dandy Destiny 1998 High Sided for sale Empty Re: Dandy Destiny 1998 High Sided for sale

Post by Tow Itch Tue 26 Jun 2018, 7:06 pm

I'll PM you with my email address so you can send me some photos. I'll host them here.

If your only issue is erecting the Designer, did you have a go with any of Ian's gas strutted Destinys? Completely different level of task.

Do you have an awning?

Progas warm air heating? Is this a typo on Propex something similar like Eberspacher or something akin to the old Riviera heater?
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Dandy Destiny 1998 High Sided for sale Empty Re: Dandy Destiny 1998 High Sided for sale

Post by Tow Itch Wed 27 Jun 2018, 1:02 pm

It was always a faff hosting images until you got into the swing of it and of course the image server had changed the process since the last time I used it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rachgall

Post by Rachgall Sun 14 Oct 2018, 9:00 pm

Hi,
    I’m intestested in buying a Dandy designer. I’d prefer the later model in dark blue. Does anybody know of any for sale? I have looked in the usual places eBay, gumtree etc.
    Many thanks,
    Rach
    Rachgall

Post by Rachgall Sun 14 Oct 2018, 9:02 pm

Just realised I think I have replied to a post rather than posted my own thread. Not sure how to change this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:21 pm