Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

B&M Bargains Windbreaks and Chairs.

Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

B&M Bargains Windbreaks and Chairs. Empty B&M Bargains Windbreaks and Chairs.

Post by Tow Itch Wed 20 Jul 2011, 12:06 am

Dear All

Stopped of at B&M Bargains today.
Windbreak 675cm x 120cm (22'plus x 4'ish)£9.99
Collapsible chairs. The fabric and concertina action leg type.Cheap, yes they were cheap but how cheap I can't remember as I thought that they might not have a long life with my less than sylph like figure, and I wasn't thinking about you lot at the time.
Wasn't that a detailed review.

Kevin.
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

B&M Bargains Windbreaks and Chairs. Empty Re: B&M Bargains Windbreaks and Chairs.

Post by Helen Wed 20 Jul 2011, 5:36 am

They also have some similar chairs to the one Mike has but had none left in the stores where we live, it's worth a look though as they are very comfortable.
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

B&M Bargains Windbreaks and Chairs. Empty Re: B&M Bargains Windbreaks and Chairs.

Post by Eilis Wed 20 Jul 2011, 6:01 am

Tow Itch wrote: Dear All

Stopped of at B&M Bargains today.
Windbreak 675cm x 120cm (22'plus x 4'ish)£9.99
Collapsible chairs. The fabric and concertina action leg type.Cheap, yes they were cheap but how cheap I can't remember as I thought that they might not have a long life with my less than sylph like figure, and I wasn't thinking about you lot at the time.
Wasn't that a detailed review.

Kevin.

well considering i broke a chair on my last camp maybe we should start a thread for 'sturdy but comfy chairs' lol!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 20 Jul 2011, 6:27 am

I have broken a few of those cheaper chairs, I tend to push myself up from a sitting position and the flimsy tubular bars just go B&M Bargains Windbreaks and Chairs. 3462454224 and before anyone says anything it's not just me, John has broken several too. B&M Bargains Windbreaks and Chairs. 1208560806

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 20 Apr 2021, 9:33 pm