Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Good morning everyone

Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Good morning everyone Empty Good morning everyone

Post by Helen on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 7:22 am

Good Morning everyone, hope you all have a great day............ It's almost weekend. sunny
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Good morning everyone Empty Re: Good morning everyone

Post by Eilis on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 7:24 am

good morning to you too sunny

how are you feeling today?? been thinking bout you a lot, especially having watched that vid of the injections affraid
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 7:30 am

Had a bit of a rough night again with muscle spasms and couldn't move at all first thing (seem to have seized up) but this can happen so nothing to worry about, just keep on with the meds until it eases off. On the plus side I get to stay in bed for a while.
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 7:52 am

hope it eases up soon hun xxx
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 8:02 am

Well I have no plans for the weekend but it looks like it may be a nice weekend for Dandying Sad Can't wait to get out again, even if it's just for a couple of nights to tidy up a bit before September, I did take a lot of stuff out of the Dandy but I still think there is more in there than I need lol! It will make packing away so much easier, but saying all that I would probably just stuff it all in the car instead. scratch
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 8:13 am

i left very little in the dandy last time, the idea being that i need to rethink what i take as i always take far too much and don't use it

it's so easy when you have a big car to just put stuff in 'just in case' but i need to be better at only taking what i need Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 08 Aug 2020, 2:08 am