Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

For Lorraine

Lol and Steve
Lol and Steve

For Lorraine - Page 2 Empty Re: For Lorraine

Post by Lol and Steve on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 6:26 pm

It's the rhos one for us then i don't mind eating a takeaway in the dandy so long as i've got a table to eat off.

I will have indian and Steve and Kieran can have wormy fish and chips.

If you knew what was in half of your food you wouldn't eat it, i wouldn't anyway but i am easily put off so i avoid finding out.

lol!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 6:31 pm

Wormy fish and chips is available at the Galleon it is run by the same people as the Galleon fish and chips place in Conway, it's also in Rhos but you have to go accross the road from the Indian and it's near the spar type shop and pizza place.
Lol and Steve
Lol and Steve

Post by Lol and Steve on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 6:34 pm

I know where and what to look for now.

Thanks Helen,
lol!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 6:36 pm

When are you going it must be fairly soon now, hope the weather stays good for you and that you have a lovely relaxing time. sunny
Lol and Steve
Lol and Steve

Post by Lol and Steve on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 6:54 pm

Thursday until Tuesday.

When i booked i just got the last elec hook up, so i was chuffed.

I hope they still have it when i get there cos she didn't want the payment, she just said pay cash when we get there, so i am a bit worried about that incase she gives it to someone else.

We will just have to make sure we go early.

lol!
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:38 pm

Dear All

In yet another life ran a fish and chip shop for a short while.

Good news Helen it appears to only be inshore landed cod that suffers from worms.

I had some deliveries of cod notionally landed at Fleetwood, that was absolutely addled with worms.

Never had worm issues before or since.

I don't know anything about the life cycle of cod, nor it's desires to migrate or not.

I do know I had had enough of that dammed fish from fleetwood. I spent hours with a long tipped knife flicking the rolled up worms out of the fish.

They are edible though and will cause no ill affects.

Kevin.
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:39 pm

Tow Itch wrote: Dear All

Good news Helen it appears to only be inshore landed cod that suffers from worms.

I had some deliveries of cod notionally landed at Fleetwood, that was absolutely addled with worms.

I don't know anything about the life cycle of cod, nor it's desires to migrate or not.

I do know I had had enough of that dammed fish from fleetwood. I spent hours with a long tipped knife flicking the rolled up worms out of the fish.

Kevin.

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww affraid

edible or not it's still icky pale
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

Tow Itch wrote: Dear All

Kevin.

you are so going to have to come camping with us at some point kevin i feel i need to know all about these past lives For Lorraine - Page 2 3462454224 For Lorraine - Page 2 3462454224
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:01 pm

I did wonder as my sister in law had a traditional fish and chip shop for almost 2 years and never once mentioned worms, so what we are saying is that it depends on where the cod comes from. Still Kevin the description you give of flicking rolled up worms out with a knife is really enough to put me off for life anyway affraid

PM sent Lorraine with Rhos Tandoori's phone number so you can order and it will be ready for you to collect. Smile That's if like me you tend to get the same dish
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:37 pm

Helen

Right if I do the winter camp. We bring some big pans and it's fish chips and mushy peas day two or after. It has to be a day or two in to soak the peas. It has to be somewhere near a fish market or someone suffers bringing a stone of fish in. I'm better with counts as I'm not fully skilled (crap) filleting large fish. It will make a change from curry.
If you speak to my mates it will make a change from me force feeding them honey and mustard veg kebabs just so we have some veg intake.
Right who's signing up to do the turkey curry then?

Kevin.
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 25 Jul 2011, 8:55 am

Hey Kevin, are you coming will be great if you make it to the winter camp then. I do enjoy a good curry but don't cook them but I am sure I could come up with something tasty and warming. Mulled wine would also be very nice and I do have lots of big pans. Sounds like a plan to me and same as Vicki I am looking forward to meeting you too. cheers

Oh and don't forget your fairy lights
Laura
Laura

Post by Laura on Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:21 pm

Have a nice time we have camped here lots and enjoy it but it can get noisy weekends. Most sites can now but the area is great and we like the curry place too. Very Happy
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Fri 29 Jul 2011, 1:25 pm

happy birthday from me and nick For Lorraine - Page 2 1593551164 For Lorraine - Page 2 1428739134 For Lorraine - Page 2 2308263648

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 Apr 2020, 7:59 am