Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Hi ..I've just registered because my wife and I would like to take our granddaughter camping...I've seen a Dandy I would like to buy...my question is do you have to unclip a kitchen and move it around ..perhaps someone could direct me to a details page

alamand

Hi ..I've just registered because my wife and I would like to take our granddaughter camping...I've seen a Dandy I would like to buy...my question is do you have to unclip a kitchen and move it around ..perhaps someone could direct me to a details page  Empty Hi ..I've just registered because my wife and I would like to take our granddaughter camping...I've seen a Dandy I would like to buy...my question is do you have to unclip a kitchen and move it around ..perhaps someone could direct me to a details page

Post by alamand Thu 04 Aug 2011, 1:10 pm

Sorry I've gone and said everthing in the title..would like a booklet as it were on the Dandy ...late 70s ..also has anyone got one to sell ..have limited budget ( We run a docks mission similar to Salvation Army). Many thanks..
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Hi ..I've just registered because my wife and I would like to take our granddaughter camping...I've seen a Dandy I would like to buy...my question is do you have to unclip a kitchen and move it around ..perhaps someone could direct me to a details page  Empty Re: Hi ..I've just registered because my wife and I would like to take our granddaughter camping...I've seen a Dandy I would like to buy...my question is do you have to unclip a kitchen and move it around ..perhaps someone could direct me to a details page

Post by mike Thu 04 Aug 2011, 3:20 pm

Hi and welcome,all you do with the kitchen is lift the piece with the sink and cooker in and put it on the floor,so no real moving about.
    If you check preloved there was one on there at a decent price if it hasn't gone £600,we dont have a section that would answer all your questions but please ask them on the forum and we would be pleased to answer them.

mike
    Cazz
    Cazz

Hi ..I've just registered because my wife and I would like to take our granddaughter camping...I've seen a Dandy I would like to buy...my question is do you have to unclip a kitchen and move it around ..perhaps someone could direct me to a details page  Empty Re: Hi ..I've just registered because my wife and I would like to take our granddaughter camping...I've seen a Dandy I would like to buy...my question is do you have to unclip a kitchen and move it around ..perhaps someone could direct me to a details page

Post by Cazz Thu 04 Aug 2011, 8:23 pm

Hello and welcome. As Mike said the top section of the kitchen unit sits on the floor of the trailer, all you have to do is lift it up, it's not like some trailer tents where where you have to move the whole lot into position.

Have a look here, it's pics of ours we bought of ebay nearly two weeks ago for just a few hundred pounds. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck with your search, let us know how you get on. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 7:33 am