Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+3
mike
Helen
Keith
7 posters

The looting my opinion.

Keith
    Keith

The looting my opinion. Empty The looting my opinion.

Post by Keith Wed 10 Aug 2011, 12:37 am

This is nothing to do with "the state of the country", the "lack of jobs" or anything of the sort.

This is only down to hundreds of low-life, jobless, benefit-scrounging chavs and sub-human scumbags who enjoy causing trouble, get a buzz from kicking off and take pleasure from destroying stuff that isn't theirs. Any excuse to cause a ruckus and these pricks don't need asking twice.

The stuff I keep hearing about "This is a result of the socio-economic crisis" is a crock of pathetic, lefty bullshit dreamed up by limp, liberal human rights panderers who refuse to accept that to these excuses-for-human-beings, the punishment for causing this or any kind of trouble is nothing compared to the crime committed.

Punish these idiots properly and this wouldn't be happening. The fear of proper repercussions before they even start would prevent this from even occurring in the first place.

Come down on them like a tonne of bricks, and let's see how many looters are out there.

The fact that this has spread in the way it has just proves that it has literally NO agenda. The tts in Manchester, Liverpool, The Midlands and so on are simply of the mindset of "Well if the boys in London are doing it, let's do it too!".

Get out the water cannons, load up the rubber bullets (even that isn't far enough IMO) and get the fkers off our streets.

We need to get serious and quickly - will it happen? Will it fk.

On a different note to any members of the police force that may see this keep your head down and make sure you go home safely to your families I appreciate your efforts.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

The looting my opinion. Empty Re: The looting my opinion.

Post by Helen Wed 10 Aug 2011, 6:30 am

The looting my opinion. 2667980805

Not sure yet if it's true but I think Oldham may have now become a victim of this senseless destruction we will no doubt find out today but according to our neighbours even the main road at the end of our street had trouble as did our local tesco's and retail park. It's ordinary peoples lives and property that are being affected too so it's not a protest in my eyes either. It may have started off that way but has become an excuse for the thieves and mindless hooligans. The police sirens were screaming until the early hours here. Our Greek and Norwegian friends telephoned last night to make sure we are all alright as they have seen the news and know our proximity to the troubles .......... Makes me ashamed to be British today.

Take action now, never mind not wanting it to look bad to the rest of the world........... It already doe's

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 10 Aug 2011, 6:37 am

Now come on Keith you are going to have to learn to say what you mean, lol! your amongst friends here

The looting my opinion. 2215087486 The looting my opinion. 2215087486 The looting my opinion. 2215087486 The looting my opinion. 2215087486 The looting my opinion. 2215087486 The looting my opinion. 2215087486 The looting my opinion. 2215087486 The looting my opinion. 2215087486 The looting my opinion. 2215087486 The looting my opinion. 2215087486 The looting my opinion. 2215087486 The looting my opinion. 2215087486

Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:04 am

The looting my opinion. 2667980805 The looting my opinion. 2667980805 The looting my opinion. 2667980805 The looting my opinion. 2667980805 The looting my opinion. 2667980805

it is indeed a shameful thing to see and I worry about all the people who's livelihoods are being destroyed, all those vulnerable people sat in their homes listening to this with terror in their hearts and all the police and other emergency service staff being put in harms way by greedy, selfish mindless thugs.

It's so surreal that this is happening in Britain, let's send them to a country that really represses their freedoms where they will experience realy poverty and see what they say then
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:00 am

The looting my opinion. 2667980805 The looting my opinion. 2667980805 The looting my opinion. 2667980805 The looting my opinion. 2667980805 The looting my opinion. 2667980805

Everything we think has been said, if these people were dogs, they would be put to sleep!!!

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to say the next bit i'm thinking, so I won't, but i'm sure you can guess.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:55 am

Dear Moderator Group.

Much as it pains me to be serious. I thought a "No Politics" rule had been carried over from another place?

Dear All

But if we're allowing comments.

It's not a great idea to belt kids. I can see the argument that states if rules are enforced through physical attacks what does it teach children.
    But in striving (?) for that, the practical has been forgotten. We have a generation of kids reared without any form of control.
    Which is more detrimental to a child to cane them a few of times a year, or exclusion.
    When push comes to shove violence does rule. We don't send the army out to give foreigners a jolly good talking to.
    Likewise whilst it's laudable that one act of silliness or even criminality should not condemn a teenager into becoming a perpetual offender. I gather you now have to have been caught over a dozen times before custodial sentences are considered.
    I bet that courtesy isn't extended to anyone found guilty of these offences.
    I found the sight of Hugh Orde, President of ACPO being interviewed highly amusing.
    After all as former Chief Constable of PSNI (Police Service Northern Ireland aka RUC)
    Who would be more used to rioting after the police had shot someone for no apparent reason.

I look forward to further political discussion.

Kevin.

P.S. Can we do a religion thread as well?
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 10 Aug 2011, 11:21 am

Perhaps it was my mistake but on reading Keiths post i didn't see it as a political argument more a state we have allowed things to get to,so i didnt see the need for moderation.
    And no Kevin we cant do religion now tongue save that for round the campfire lol!
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 10 Aug 2011, 3:44 pm

I suppose the jokes had to start

Tottenham have just signed a new Black Italian striker
    GRABATELLI

I have just had a frantic phone call from a friend,

She was frightened by a mob coming towards her,

and she was looking for somewhere to hide from them. Somewhere that they will not look.

If anyone asks she is in the job-centre.

Just seen a chav running off with an arm full of Chicken Tikka Masala. I think he got a bit confussed when his mates said they were goining to loot Curry's.
    Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Post by Nick Wed 10 Aug 2011, 10:15 pm

our local Police Station got attacked last night,well a few windows got broken.We live in a health and safety,pc correctness obsessed society which probably explains the Police stand off why stuff got vandalised and looted.If the Police injure one of these mindless idiots,they probably fear being sued or reprisals or if the Police do anything that is deemed dangerous then they could injure themselves resulting in some sort of compensation claim.I would like to see the Police tear gasing and beating these low life's with batons,cos it's what i want to do to them.
    I am fairly confident our nearest City Sunderland wont have any riots due in part to the appalling weather and also there is not much to be gained by looting pound shops and Greggs lol!
    Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Post by Nick Wed 10 Aug 2011, 10:22 pm

we should hire some south African or Columbian Police units to come over here,i think there would be no more trouble Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:19 pm