Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Paper plates

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Paper plates Empty Paper plates

Post by mike Sun 28 Aug 2011, 6:38 am

We only thought about using these a couple of trips ago,not eco friendly i know but if its just a sandwich,cheese on toast or a sticky cake they are very handy,and cheap from the pound shop,reduce the chores as much as possible when camping is my motto,we always use a Morrison's if one is handy for there great salad bar, much easier than preparing in the dandy and loads of choices.
    Keith
    Keith

Paper plates Empty Re: Paper plates

Post by Keith Sun 28 Aug 2011, 11:42 am

I have to agree Mike, the paper plate is a very underused camping item in my opinion We always take a couple of packs with us even for use with our main meals as we are not keen on the melaware normally used. One thing I do insist on is a a proper pot mug for my morning cuppa when away.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 28 Aug 2011, 5:08 pm

We use paper plates for larger bbq's, they are so easy to clear away after, not very eco friendly but I am on my holidays and our bbq's usually run into the evening so at least we can clear away before we go to bed rather than wake up to a lot of washing up. Paper plates 1912976309 Paper plates 2922923974

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:43 am