Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

mobile network coverage

Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

mobile network coverage  Empty mobile network coverage

Post by Eilis on Sun 28 Aug 2011, 8:03 am

I've seen a great mobile phone deal through NHS Discounts (unusually it's actually cheaper than you would pay on the high street, usually NHS Dicounts is a total misnomer lol)

it's 3 network and i don't know what that is like, anyone have an idea? currently i'm on vodafone which is great

thanks xx
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

mobile network coverage  Empty Re: mobile network coverage

Post by mike on Sun 28 Aug 2011, 8:20 am

If you go on

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can get a overview and check post codes,
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sun 28 Aug 2011, 8:51 am

yeah the only problem with that Mike is that T Mobile would have you believe you can get coverage here but unless you are outside my house or hanging off the window sill leaning out the window, it doesn't work inside very well lol

i know some networks piggy back each others masts and if 3 use vodafone masts then i'm ok and it's a fab deal.

what i might do is phone vodafone and say '3 are offering me this, can you beat it or i'm off' lol has worked well in the past Smile
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:02 pm

Well taken the plunge again,just got a HTC wildfire s on 3,many reasons and the main one was Internet,three allow tethering to your laptop for internet,obviously signal dependant but at home its working better than a dongle,have just set up a wi-fi hot spot using my phone and the laptop is working great,Nancy can log her laptop on at the same time or her phone and not use her internet allowance.
The deal is 2000 min any network 5000 texts 3000 3 to 3 min and a genuine all you can eat internet allowance £25 a month,in fact after Christmas when my dongle contract runs out it will work out even cheaper.

mike

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 08 Aug 2020, 4:28 pm