Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Tetney lincolnshire

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Tetney lincolnshire Empty Tetney lincolnshire

Post by mike Mon 13 Jun 2011, 5:44 pm

For some reason i am finding it difficult to review this site,could be because although i have no complaints about it i wouldn't rave about it either,a mate stayed here and his comments where too many bloody rules,yes there maybe a few rules but i cant find one that spoils things for me! i think its mainly the ones about dog area limits and recycling that upset him.
    Still out of season but basically a quiet site bit of traffic noise but have had worse,fishing is open to campers and a small club i think, but plenty of pegs.
    If ime honest i want more facility's nowadays that could be why ime struggling with this one,there is electric,fresh water and a chemical disposal point,the only time now i want to use a chemical toilet is in the middle of the night for a quick pee,its an age thing
    Think i would have to say don't rule this one out,its one you would have to try for yourself.

One entrance to this site is on the edge of the village so its walking distance to the spar shop,pub and fish shop Martin the owner has an information pack to loan for each pitch with loads of local info including take aways ect.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:29 pm