Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+2
The Admiral
vickoir
6 posters

camping and caravan show birmingham nec

vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

camping and caravan show birmingham nec Empty camping and caravan show birmingham nec

Post by vickoir Fri 16 Sep 2011, 7:43 pm

nick and i are going for the day next month for a look about on the sunday if anyone fancies joining us
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

camping and caravan show birmingham nec Empty Re: camping and caravan show birmingham nec

Post by vickoir Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:30 pm

2 weeks to go to look at all the shiney shiney i cant afford lol

Last edited by vickoir on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

camping and caravan show birmingham nec Empty Re: camping and caravan show birmingham nec

Post by The Admiral Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:33 pm

We're going too, also to look at lots of lovely things that we can't afford either lol! Why do we do it?
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:35 pm

The Admiral wrote:We're going too, also to look at lots of lovely things that we can't afford either lol! Why do we do it?

haha jayne see you there we do it cos we are mad bounce
    Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Post by Nick Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:51 pm

luckily due to finance being impossible as no one will lend at the moment there is no chance of popping to the NEC and leaving with a shiney new Dethleffs in tow Very Happy
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Wed 05 Oct 2011, 8:44 am

Anyone else fancy joining us for a fun day out looking at things you can't afford? lol!
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Wed 05 Oct 2011, 8:51 am

sadly it's too far away or I would

enjoy yourself drooling over the pretty shiney things lol!
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 05 Oct 2011, 9:56 am

I would probably come with you all but John has a thing for all things shiny especially if you can sleep and cook in them ............... still deciding if it would be worth his one thousand 'Can we's'. affraid
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:05 am

helen wrote:I would probably come with you all but John has a thing for all things shiny especially if you can sleep and cook in them ............... still deciding if it would be worth his one thousand 'Can we's'. affraid

He would probably want to live there Very Happy
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:53 am

helen wrote:I would probably come with you all but John has a thing for all things shiny especially if you can sleep and cook in them ............... still deciding if it would be worth his one thousand 'Can we's'. affraid
    Go on Helen, you know you want to camping and caravan show birmingham nec 344726530
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 05 Oct 2011, 11:57 am

mike wrote:

He would probably want to live there Very Happy

camping and caravan show birmingham nec 3462454224 camping and caravan show birmingham nec 3462454224 camping and caravan show birmingham nec 3462454224

Do you think he would settle for a tent because I would happily buy him one and let him stay there so long as he still came dandying with me ......... he seems to have got the knack of erecting and folding Dandy's now, and is invaluable when it comes to washing up. Can't believe that he demands his cooked breakfast most days though camping and caravan show birmingham nec 2829330259

What date are you going?
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Wed 05 Oct 2011, 12:43 pm

Sunday 16th
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 05 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

Thanks Jayne, will see if we can make it. We could do with a day out camping and caravan show birmingham nec 184121345
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Wed 05 Oct 2011, 3:26 pm

Hope to see you both there!
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sat 15 Oct 2011, 10:06 am

We can't go Crying or Very sad

John has to do a machine and they will only shut it down on Sunday for him to work on it as it's running all week. Sad
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Sat 15 Oct 2011, 12:24 pm

Oh that's a shame Sad
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Sat 15 Oct 2011, 9:56 pm

well earlyish night tonight for us as going to camping and caravan show tomorrow see you there jayne Smile
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Sat 15 Oct 2011, 10:57 pm

I'm just off to bed now, we're hoping to get there 11:00 - 11:30 ish, but we're usually running late Very Happy so it could be closer to 12:00. See you there, looking forward to it.
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Sun 16 Oct 2011, 8:45 pm

well we are back from the NEC camping and caravanning show met jayne and nigel for a coffee there briefly before getting stuck back in looking at big shiny expensive stuff!!!! i have been inside more 5th wheelers, motorhomes, folding caravans, caravans, folding campers, coach built vw's, static caravans and lodges etc etc than i ever thought humanly possible
    managed to lock my self in a defleffs motorhome bathroom Embarassed and nick had to get someone from defleffs to rescue me,
    the place is enormous but I have seen so much stuff I cant even remember what I've seen and think we must have walked at least 5 miles round the exhibition and not even certain we saw it all but for 10 pound each in a great value day out even if it was only window shopping would definitely go again
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Sun 16 Oct 2011, 9:15 pm

Yes it was great to catch up with you and Nick again albeit briefly. Saw some smashing 'stuff' especially liked the Trigano Silver caravans (pop ups). Definitely good value for money as parking is free and you get a show guide. Will be back next year - hopefully some more people may be able to join us next time Very Happy
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 16 Oct 2011, 9:36 pm

Unfortunately John was working today so we had to settle for a trip to the pub when he finished work instead but I must admit I enjoyed myself Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:55 am