Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Cave man question

mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Cave man question Empty Cave man question

Post by mike on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:34 am

It looks like i need to get a pay pal account if i want to buy apps for my tablet,any thing to watch out for with pay pal,do you have a choice debit or credit,or does it have to be credit card,do you just log on there website and sign in to open an account,sorry if these are basic questions but never bothered with it before.

mike

vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Cave man question Empty Re: Cave man question

Post by vickoir on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 7:24 am

you have a choice i use both on mine also i check it regularly and after opening my inital account i never open emails with link to account from them cos some are spam i always log directly into my pay pal account for most transaction i use my debit card and i never leave funds in my pay pal account
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 7:32 am

i was scammed once through pay pal, got emails to say that i had paid for skype but i'm pleased to say pay pal dealt with it really quickly and efficiently

all you need to do is keep an eye on it from time to time and make sure you don't leave money in there
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:07 am

I have been using paypal for a long time now, firstly as a buyer and then I sold a few thing's and have received funds too . I can now pay by debit card, you can register a credit card too or have your bank account verified (usually only sellers do this) and then when you want to pay for something just choose which one you want to use for that transaction. Be wary of emails relating to payments as I also had the Skype one, it was a phishing scam, so now I look carefully at the sender of the mail and make sure it's a verified message from Paypal, If you do get a dodgy email and open it accidentally do not click on the links and inform Paypal by logging in to your account directly or simply forward to the email address in the link below. The message really is that Paypal is easy to use and convenient but as with anything to do with your bank or card details be vigilant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 11:39 pm

Very Happy I've been with Pay Pal for years and will only pay through through pay pal as I have found them easy to contact via phone and found them very helpful efficient , they send you small amounts to your bank account ,then you log on to pay pal to inform them of the amounts you receive to confirm your bank account, you can send E Cheques witch take 5-7 days to clear your bank account, link credit cards/debit cards to the account and monthly/annual payments I transfer an amount to my pay pal account so I don't over spend as I am a shopaholic when it comes to fabric / wools Cave man question 3208163979 but all in all found Pay Pal to be most secure as it can be Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 10 Aug 2020, 12:36 am