Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

dolphin HD browser & possible others.

Cazz
    Cazz

dolphin HD browser & possible others.  Empty dolphin HD browser & possible others.

Post by Cazz Mon 26 Sep 2011, 8:32 am

In my quest to solve my picture upload problem from my phone, i've installed a different browser, Dolphin HD. Well i'm very impressed with how quick and smooth it is, it has some good features. Unfortunately i've lost, i'm sure I had, the post new and reply buttons. Has anyone else tried this browser?
    Cazz
    Cazz

dolphin HD browser & possible others.  Empty Re: dolphin HD browser & possible others.

Post by Cazz Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:01 am

I had also lost my edit, delete, etc buttons.

Anyway, I logged out of my other browsers on my phone to see if that helped, it didn't. I've come back on via an email link and everything has reappeared. scratch

I've gone to upload a pic, and guess what, 'uploads disabled' dolphin HD browser & possible others.  9639063
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

dolphin HD browser & possible others.  Empty Re: dolphin HD browser & possible others.

Post by Eilis Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:03 am

ok forgive the stupid question here cazz but is the upload disabled message on the website or your phone? Embarassed
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:12 am

Eilis wrote:ok forgive the stupid question here cazz but is the upload disabled message on the website or your phone? Embarassed

When you click on the icon which brings up the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] screen, the bit where you would normally click to choose the image, it's there it says uploads disabled.

I'm also having problems with uploading to other forums, I bet my phone just can't do it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:12 pm