Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Is there a photo?

Cazz
Cazz

Is there a photo? Empty Is there a photo?

Post by Cazz on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 10:52 pm

[url =http :// www .servimg.com /image_ preview.php ?i =28 &u = 1667

If there is a picture there, I will be very pleased. it's from my phone and a selection me apps and many hours working out, lol.
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Is there a photo? Empty Re: Is there a photo?

Post by vickoir on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 11:10 pm

sorry cazz no pic there
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 11:18 pm

I can see or should that be I can't see now, it didn't preview either. Is there a photo? 9639063

i've tryed to edit in put [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] al the other, I wouldn't load onto my typing box on my phone. Is there a photo? 9639063

At what point should I give up?
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 11:20 pm

never give up just keep going while we all go to bed lol! then we can see it in the morning when we wake all refreshed Wink
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 11:22 pm

Oh heck, it's going to be a long night. Can I cheat? Very Happy
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 11:30 pm

I've just tried on the netbook putting the captions at either end, failed, I think some of the text is missing. I think I need a better phone, lol.

I would use photobucket on my phone, but I can't load that either or even find the app.

I know, if I never need to upload pics from my phone I will ask for someones email address and email them, they can then be posted on my behalf. Cool
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 11:57 pm

i dont know Cazz to be honest how to do that.I have sent pics to my email address from my phone but i wouldn't then know how to get pics from there on to this site without a regular pc/laptop.I will have a look on my phone see if i can figure it out Smile
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 12:11 am

Cazz you can upload pics from phone to photobucket,you need to log on to photobucket using phones browser,then select upload you can then upload pics via MMS or Email.I tried MMS and that sent pic to my photobucket then i could get the URL's but couldn't figure out how to cut and paste URL using my phone what a pain.
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 12:28 am

NickB wrote:i dont know Cazz to be honest how to do that.I have sent pics to my email address from my phone but i wouldn't then know how to get pics from there on to this site without a regular pc/laptop.I will have a look on my phone see if i can figure it out Smile

Hi Nick, I can upload from OH's phone easy peasy. So far with my phone a Sony Ericsson xp10 mini pro (The one with a stupid small memory and no more updates), I've been told that this phone can't do it to it can do it, the hand set is faulty. I put a post in grunts and moans thread about it.

I can see this phone being rooted very soon, but it's got 9 months warrenty left on it. study

I can attach a photo to an email, no problem. scratch

I couldn't load Photobucket in my browser at all. Or find an app in the app market.

My phones says you copy and paste by holding your finger on the screen for a few seconds, a box will come up with options in, choose which ever one you need, apparently.
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 12:34 am

I have the regular x10 running android 2.1 which is already outdated by about a year.

Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 12:42 am

NickB wrote:I have the regular x10 running android 2.1 which is already outdated by about a year.

Mine is running 2.1 update 1 also, I need 2.2 so I can store apps on the memory card, my memory is something like 212MB. I thought the x10 had been updated, perhaps not. I know the x10 mini is in the same boat as the x10 mini pro. My phone was outdated a year ago as well, it was only launched just over a year ago, how crap was that?

Good luck with uploading your pics, where mine should say browse or similar, it says, 'uploads disabled'
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 5:34 am

Cazz if you can email pictures you can send them to me and i will post them until you get sorted,let me know if you want my email address

mike
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

mike wrote:Cazz if you can email pictures you can send them to me and i will post them until you get sorted,let me know if you want my email address

mike

Thank you Mike, that would be handy in my quest to to remain independent on my phone, until I find a plan that works, lol. I will solve the problem, hopefully.

Or I could just do what I did before, and email it to OH's phone, then save it to his album, then upload from there.

Or I could wait until I get home from which ever trip we are on.

Or I could just take the netbook and hope it stays connected in the usually dodgey signal we always seem to find. Oh my poor head, lol.

I wonder how Nick is getting on. Very Happy
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 11:54 am

Cazz,i have not figured it out yet i can cut text and it stores it to clipboard which is great if i knew where that was.I think my X10 has 8gb memory card not that it helps.I think my next phone will be a samsung. Smile
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 12:26 pm

Hi Nick, my phone also has a 8gb card in it, but I can't run apps from it, I can only store them as a back up on it. My next phone might be an htc, but I otherwise like this one, also my new phone won't be for a couple of years. Shocked too many vehicles and animals needing attention first, lol.
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

Cazz apparently X10 supports 2.3 just tried to update my phone via sony and ended up with 2.1 again,so guess uk users are screwed.I am on contract till next july then i can change to a better phone. Very Happy
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 2:19 pm

NickB wrote:Cazz apparently X10 supports 2.3 just tried to update my phone via sony and ended up with 2.1 again,so guess uk users are screwed.I am on contract till next july then i can change to a better phone. Very Happy

That's a bit of a blow, I know when the update to 2.1 from 1.6 came out for my model, Vodafone was very late in allowing us to have it. I understand it is network dependant on availability. Would it be worth asking your network provider?

Wayne's work mate has an x10 running gingerbread. I don't know which number that is. But I know what a gingerbread man is, lol.
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 5:08 pm

my phone is on 02 network but its unlocked as my original X10 died so under a 3rd party insurance claim via my bank i got a replacement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 05 Aug 2020, 12:29 pm