Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Dandy Trailer Tent Measurements

The Admiral
The Admiral

Dandy Trailer Tent Measurements Empty Dandy Trailer Tent Measurements

Post by The Admiral on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 9:41 pm

Kevin (Tow Itch) has very kindly pointed us in the direction of a very nice Conway kitchen on eBay. I've got the dimensions from the seller but I'm still not sure if it will fit I don't suppose anyone knows how wide the gap is between the two settees on a discovery/designer do they?
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Dandy Trailer Tent Measurements Empty Re: Dandy Trailer Tent Measurements

Post by Helen on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 9:47 pm

I wish I could tell you Jayne, it would be the bottom cupboard width that would matter, for some reason on older designers the top unit containing the sink and cooker is wider than the bottom two scratch
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 9:50 pm

The Admiral wrote:Kevin (Tow Itch) has very kindly pointed us in the direction of a very nice Conway kitchen on eBay. I've got the dimensions from the seller but I'm still not sure if it will fit I don't suppose anyone knows how wide the gap is between the two settees on a discovery/designer do they?

i know your minnie is slightly different to our designer but i know from when i made the carpets
the width between chairs and sofa was 44 inches x are the kitchens standard cos if so i have the full dimensions wrote down somewhere will try and find them
The Admiral
The Admiral

Post by The Admiral on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:12 pm

I thought it was about 40-45" unfortunately the base unit in the eBay kitchen is 56" so it wouldnt fit. Oh well we'll just carry on looking I suppose, no real rush, we're happy enough with our cupboard.
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:14 pm

Jayne

There should be plenty of room???? I think not got the figures from the vendors yet. The Designer/Discovery will be a bit less than 5'10".
The Conway figures are 145/146cm width. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You might have to open up the Dandy because the break down height is important too.
Phone call to Ian in the morning?

Kevin.

Ah bugger If there is not a full width gap at the rear then 145cm is just over 4' 9" which is 13" short.
Ah you have got there allready.
Sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 04 Aug 2020, 10:01 pm