Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Dandy spares

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Dandy spares Empty Dandy spares

Post by mike Tue 14 Jun 2011, 9:40 am

Hope fully this will eventually contain web links for sources to enable you to keep your dandy running for years,this thread is locked to avoid information getting lost but if you post in the normal technical section one of the team will place it in here.

thanks

mike

The first link is for trailer spares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

another one that looks to sell quality suspension units at a good price

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Dandy spares Empty Re: Dandy spares

Post by mike Wed 17 Aug 2011, 6:07 am

I think Kevin has made a reference to this company but i thought i would add the link to this thread,they have a very good reputation for transit covers.

Hi everybody, I have been kindly invited to join the forum by Mike, and some of you may know me already through the grapevine, I am Mick from Undercover C.I and I hand make made to measure trailer tent & folding camper covers including the full range of Dandy campers. As an introductory offer I am offering a 10% discount to all existing and new forum members on any Dandy transit cover puchased until the end of September. All my covers are available in a range of colours and further details can be found on my website. I would also be more than pleased to offer a complimentary quotation for which ever camper you may have, many thanks for reading my post, and I look forward to your replies,

many thanks

Mick
    Under Cover C.I

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 8:38 am