Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+21
back_to_the_boats
jase
Claire
tartanterror
Phoenix
ShaunJUK
Caz1960
discovery
bilbo
Ali
Kimmie
carl
Cazz
Tow Itch
Lol and Steve
Eilis
vickoir
The Admiral
Nick
mike
Helen
25 posters

2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked

Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked - Page 12 Empty Re: 2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked

Post by Eilis Wed 05 Oct 2011, 7:59 pm

i don't think it is, tried blowing up the pic, it's a bit fuzzy but the windows don't look like they are double skinned around them.

the other thing i noticed is that one side is pulled really tight and the other side is quite loose, now that might be that they just put it up quickly to photo for the sale but it could be something else too, i'll leave wiser heads to peruse that possibility

Cazz
    Cazz

2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked - Page 12 Empty Re: 2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked

Post by Cazz Wed 05 Oct 2011, 9:15 pm

The super green one mentioned above, is this one-

mike wrote:Nice looking green one the add reads as though its fully insulated but i think its just the way its worded,probably only the roof.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kevin, you were right, it's back up for sale.
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Thu 06 Oct 2011, 7:01 am

terrible pics on this one and doesn't give any details of seller which i find a bit strange to say the least, it's winterized but don't think there's an awning with it

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Thu 06 Oct 2011, 7:23 am

Eilis wrote:terrible pics on this one and doesn't give any details of seller which i find a bit strange to say the least, it's winterized but don't think there's an awning with it

Ah this an old friend of ours.
    Find further details at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone want to ask the vendor for more details?
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Thu 06 Oct 2011, 7:31 am

We still blink and miss the good ones!

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Thu 06 Oct 2011, 7:49 am

Tow Itch wrote:
    cazz wrote:
    mike wrote:Nice looking green one the add reads as though its fully insulated but i think its just the way its worded,probably only the roof.

Look at the finishing price, i'm even more pleased with ours. Cool

Dear All

Yes that did sell for a rather good price.
    Any side bets about seeing it relisted in a few days?

An old blue one for sale on the Yahoo group. (You may need to be logged into a yahoo account to view)
    not exactly in original condition but not necessarily the worse for that.

Kevin.

cazz wrote:The super green one mentioned above, is this one-

Kevin, you were right, it's back up for sale.

Crikey Cazz you do have a memory I'd forgotten about that.
    Now considering its previous sale price I don't quite understand how we have a buyer saying it wasn't sold to him for £250 unless it was listed again and we missed it? (Read recent feedback)
    Now someone might really fancy this and be putting down a "marker" but how often do you see high offers on the first day of listing? I expect to see this again.

Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Thu 06 Oct 2011, 9:30 am

Referring to the previous post, i'm inclined to agree that it will be seeing it again, either this year or spring next year.

The green ones stick so my mind better, not sure why. lol!
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

I have been offered the 6 birth in brown with blue trailer at a great price, here's hoping it's not another scam Smile
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:40 pm

Good luck Shaun, I like that one Very Happy
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:45 pm

ShaunJUK wrote:I have been offered the 6 birth in brown with blue trailer at a great price, here's hoping it's not

another scam Smile

Good luck Shaun i know ive seen it but cant find it now a link please.

mike
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:46 pm

mike wrote:
    ShaunJUK wrote:I have been offered the 6 birth in brown with blue trailer at a great price, here's hoping it's not

another scam Smile

mike

vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:48 pm

good luck
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:53 pm

ShaunJUK wrote:
    mike wrote:

another scam Smile

mike

Another 6 in Grimsby cheers cheers cheers if its the original awning in pvc fletcher's yard in wellogate will do repairs if you want,hope it works out for you give me a shout if you get it and need any help.

mike
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:55 pm

Good luck. Very Happy
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Thu 06 Oct 2011, 1:40 pm

Cheers everyone, just waiting for the fedex email now lol
    lol!

mike wrote:
    ShaunJUK wrote:
    mike wrote:

another scam Smile

mike

Another 6 in Grimsby cheers cheers cheers if its the original awning in pvc fletcher's yard in wellogate will do repairs if you want,hope it works out for you give me a shout if you get it and need any help.

mike
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Thu 06 Oct 2011, 1:53 pm

C O D then Very Happy
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:06 pm

Im frantically trying to find a towbar for my car now lol
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:09 pm

ShaunJUK wrote:Im frantically trying to find a towbar for my car now lol

Would offer to help you out but only having a 1.2 punto i only tow those distances for holidays
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:12 pm

Thats fine, I have a 1.6 astra that runs on LPG so much more efficient to get myself a towbar
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:19 pm

Looks like the original upholstery and kitchen units,things where made to last in those days.i dont think the trailer ever had any graphics on it according to a picture i have in there sales literature.
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:30 pm

that looks like a really nice dandy, well done Shaun cheers
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked - Page 12 Empty Dandy 6 trailer tent for sale

Post by Helen Sat 08 Oct 2011, 9:39 am

Dandy 6 for sale doesn't show in Dandy trailer tent search or dandy folding camper search.

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:16 am

helen wrote:Dandy 6 for sale doesn't show in Dandy trailer tent search or dandy folding camper search.

Nicely hidden that one
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Mon 10 Oct 2011, 7:16 pm

is it me, or is this one a mix of a 4 and a 6 in photos? they show a window next to the bed which is not a 4 berth thing

vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Mon 10 Oct 2011, 7:20 pm

Eilis wrote:is it me, or is this one a mix of a 4 and a 6 in photos? they show a window next to the bed which is not a 4 berth thing

i think the i read somewhere that the bed end window was an option

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:33 pm