Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping


The twitter thread

Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 45
Location : Staffordshire

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Cazz on Mon 06 Aug 2012, 4:35 pm

Eilis wrote:i have loads of food in the kitchen, freezer and cupboards so why is it that after 3 rounds of looking in all these places i still haven't eaten anything as none of it appeals??

i think it's because i'm skint so going to have to eat out of the cupboards instead of the usual take outs lol

And here, except we very rarely have take outs, we've already raided the campervan cupboards, the Dandies are next. The twitter thread - Page 28 2829330259 lol!

On a good note, the old dog has made a full recovery, again. He is eating his dry food as well, The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835 The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835 The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835 We were beginning to eye that up for our dinner, lol!
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 72
Location : north east lincs

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by mike on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 3:04 pm

A good use fore the real [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 55
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Eilis on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 5:12 pm

Cazz wrote:
Eilis wrote:i have loads of food in the kitchen, freezer and cupboards so why is it that after 3 rounds of looking in all these places i still haven't eaten anything as none of it appeals??

i think it's because i'm skint so going to have to eat out of the cupboards instead of the usual take outs lol

And here, except we very rarely have take outs, we've already raided the campervan cupboards, the Dandies are next. The twitter thread - Page 28 2829330259 lol!

On a good note, the old dog has made a full recovery, again. He is eating his dry food as well, The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835 The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835 The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835 We were beginning to eye that up for our dinner, lol!

really pleased to hear he's made a good recovery The twitter thread - Page 28 2792229418 The twitter thread - Page 28 2792229418

fingers crossed he stays well now The twitter thread - Page 28 1468157981
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Helen on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 6:07 pm

mike wrote:A good use fore the real [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The twitter thread - Page 28 1710857839 The twitter thread - Page 28 1710857839 The twitter thread - Page 28 1710857839 lol!
Caz1960
Caz1960

Posts : 1716
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 60
Location : Cardigan west wales

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Caz1960 on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 6:57 pm

mike wrote:A good use fore the real [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
what good x mas prezzy's The twitter thread - Page 28 1710857839 The twitter thread - Page 28 1710857839 The twitter thread - Page 28 1710857839
Caz1960
Caz1960

Posts : 1716
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 60
Location : Cardigan west wales

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Caz1960 on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 7:00 pm

Cazz wrote:
Eilis wrote:i have loads of food in the kitchen, freezer and cupboards so why is it that after 3 rounds of looking in all these places i still haven't eaten anything as none of it appeals??

i think it's because i'm skint so going to have to eat out of the cupboards instead of the usual take outs lol

And here, except we very rarely have take outs, we've already raided the campervan cupboards, the Dandies are next. The twitter thread - Page 28 2829330259 lol!

On a good note, the old dog has made a full recovery, again. He is eating his dry food as well, The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835 The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835 The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835 We were beginning to eye that up for our dinner, lol!

The twitter thread - Page 28 2792229418 glad to hear he's doing well just had a flash image of the two of you The twitter thread - Page 28 2197500976 tug of war over his bone The twitter thread - Page 28 3462454224 The twitter thread - Page 28 3462454224 The twitter thread - Page 28 3462454224 The twitter thread - Page 28 3462454224 The twitter thread - Page 28 3462454224
ShaunJUK
ShaunJUK

Posts : 590
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 41
Location : Grimsby

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by ShaunJUK on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 7:52 am

Next Dandy trip out this weekend and still no towbar The twitter thread - Page 28 9639063
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 55
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Eilis on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 7:54 am

you planning to push the dandy this time? lol

haven't the garage sorted this yet? nag, always works for me xx
ShaunJUK
ShaunJUK

Posts : 590
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 41
Location : Grimsby

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by ShaunJUK on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 7:57 am

Eilis wrote:you planning to push the dandy this time? lol

haven't the garage sorted this yet? nag, always works for me xx

Unfortunately nagging wont help, a towbar doesn't yet exist.

Last call to the manufacturer we were told the bar was coming off the assembly line this weekend, has to go through testing then will be sent out, hoping today or tomorrow.
Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 45
Location : Staffordshire

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Cazz on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 3:07 pm

I hope everything is sorted for the weekend Shaun.


Dog roller coaster update, hes not well again. Hes not eaten since Friday night, hes weight is now 8.9kg, he always used to be 10.8kg before all this started. On Friday he was perfect, acting like a 5 year old, then on Saturday morning - splat. The vets want to see him again tomorrow morning. It's 50:50 again, will he pull through for a third time??? I love you
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 55
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Eilis on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 4:50 pm

fingers and toes crossed for you all Cazz

sending lots of positive thoughts xx The twitter thread - Page 28 1468157981 The twitter thread - Page 28 1468157981
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 55
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Eilis on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 4:51 pm

ShaunJUK wrote:
Eilis wrote:you planning to push the dandy this time? lol

haven't the garage sorted this yet? nag, always works for me xx

Unfortunately nagging wont help, a towbar doesn't yet exist.

Last call to the manufacturer we were told the bar was coming off the assembly line this weekend, has to go through testing then will be sent out, hoping today or tomorrow.

what kind of car did you get Shaun?
ShaunJUK
ShaunJUK

Posts : 590
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 41
Location : Grimsby

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by ShaunJUK on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 8:39 pm

Eilis wrote:
ShaunJUK wrote:
Eilis wrote:you planning to push the dandy this time? lol

haven't the garage sorted this yet? nag, always works for me xx

Unfortunately nagging wont help, a towbar doesn't yet exist.

Last call to the manufacturer we were told the bar was coming off the assembly line this weekend, has to go through testing then will be sent out, hoping today or tomorrow.

what kind of car did you get Shaun?

It's a Peugeot 208 Very Happy
Caz1960
Caz1960

Posts : 1716
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 60
Location : Cardigan west wales

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Caz1960 on Tue 14 Aug 2012, 11:29 am

Cazz wrote:I hope everything is sorted for the weekend Shaun.


Dog roller coaster update, hes not well again. Hes not eaten since Friday night, hes weight is now 8.9kg, he always used to be 10.8kg before all this started. On Friday he was perfect, acting like a 5 year old, then on Saturday morning - splat. The vets want to see him again tomorrow morning. It's 50:50 again, will he pull through for a third time??? I love you

The twitter thread - Page 28 1468157981 The twitter thread - Page 28 1468157981 The twitter thread - Page 28 1468157981 as Ellis say's positivist thoughts! The twitter thread - Page 28 1468157981 thinking of you The twitter thread - Page 28 1468157981 The twitter thread - Page 28 1468157981 The twitter thread - Page 28 1468157981
ShaunJUK
ShaunJUK

Posts : 590
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 41
Location : Grimsby

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by ShaunJUK on Wed 15 Aug 2012, 11:48 am

Hmm cutting it fine, towbar is being fitted on friday!!!
Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 45
Location : Staffordshire

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Cazz on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 1:09 pm

ShaunJUK wrote:Hmm cutting it fine, towbar is being fitted on friday!!!

And Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 45
Location : Staffordshire

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Cazz on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 1:25 pm

The old cranky dog is now called Yo-Yo, hes been poorly all week, hes weight dropped to 8.8kg, a total loss of 20%!!!! We decided that Friday afternoon would be the right time to say goodbye, so all the necessary arrangements were made, but come Friday morning - that's right he picked up and is loads better, again.!!!!!!! Hes eating us out of house and home yesterday and today. The twitter thread - Page 28 2829330259 The twitter thread - Page 28 2197500976 The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835 The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835 The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835

Now, we know hes not perfect, we know hes not cured, but at least for the time being - hes happy and wants to still be here. We'll see how long he goes this time, place your bets please. The twitter thread - Page 28 2042623811
ShaunJUK
ShaunJUK

Posts : 590
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 41
Location : Grimsby

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by ShaunJUK on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 5:09 pm

Fitting completed at 3 and set off for Suffolk at 4.30
Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 45
Location : Staffordshire

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Cazz on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 5:15 pm

ShaunJUK wrote:Fitting completed at 3 and set off for Suffolk at 4.30

Excellent news. :-)
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 72
Location : north east lincs

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by mike on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 5:35 pm

The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 loads of time lol!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Helen on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 8:29 pm

Cazz wrote:
ShaunJUK wrote:Fitting completed at 3 and set off for Suffolk at 4.30

Excellent news. :-)

Have a brilliant time Shaun & Helen cheers
Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 45
Location : Staffordshire

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Cazz on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 8:21 pm

The old dog has--------------------------- affraid










































Made it to 16 cheers The twitter thread - Page 28 2243233641 The twitter thread - Page 28 1394192591

We never thought we would see this day after the massive roller coaster of this year with him. For new members, hes literally came back from the brink of being PTS twice, with in a few hours both times.
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 55
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Eilis on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 8:25 pm

The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1593551164 The twitter thread - Page 28 1593551164 The twitter thread - Page 28 1593551164

oh i'm so pleased The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835

what a relief, here's hoping for a lot more birthdays to come The twitter thread - Page 28 1710857839
Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 45
Location : Staffordshire

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Cazz on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 8:35 pm

Eilis wrote:
The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134 The twitter thread - Page 28 1593551164 The twitter thread - Page 28 1593551164 The twitter thread - Page 28 1593551164

oh i'm so pleased The twitter thread - Page 28 3517506835

what a relief, here's hoping for a lot more birthdays to come The twitter thread - Page 28 1710857839

The twitter thread - Page 28 115684958 The twitter thread - Page 28 115684958 The twitter thread - Page 28 115684958

We're counting the days and weeks, not months now. The twitter thread - Page 28 2829330259

Hes clearly getting older, he's now completely blind in one eye, nearly deaf, he's getting far more white hairs speckled in his brown, he struggles to jump onto he's favorite bed - the sofa. Rolling Eyes

We're being very careful with his diet, and we'll listen to what he wants and needs, he's in the driving seat as it were. The twitter thread - Page 28 1468157981
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Helen on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 8:40 pm

The twitter thread - Page 28 2308263648 The twitter thread - Page 28 1593551164 The twitter thread - Page 28 2308263648

Happy Birthday Bomff

The twitter thread - Page 28 1428739134

Sponsored content

The twitter thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The twitter thread

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun 17 Jan 2021, 10:16 pm