Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

First trip booked

Keith
    Keith

First trip booked Empty First trip booked

Post by Keith Tue 14 Jun 2011, 11:53 pm

Today we booked our first trip away in the Dandy going on the 4th july, I've still got a few jobs to do but I should have them all done by then. We are going to Warren Farm Holiday Park, Bream Sands, it's not a site we've been to before although we have been to Weston Super Mare.

I'll take a few pics and do a review at a later date.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

First trip booked Empty Re: First trip booked

Post by Helen Tue 14 Jun 2011, 11:56 pm

Sounds great, I am sure the little jobs will be done in time. Its not long off now sunny
    Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Post by Nick Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:01 am

We love reviews and pics,lets hope that week its blue skys and warm weather all over the uk,as its our holiday then as well in Woodhall spa Very Happy
    Keith
    Keith

Post by Keith Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:03 am

I know Helen but I have this awful habit of putting jobs off the usual line to my wife is "I'll do it tomorrow love" like most men I guess, so long as the wife keeps me fed and watered I should have them done by Friday.

Keith

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:05 am

I'm sure she will keep on at you until it's done as she is a woman and we dont let up until you men have carried out our instructions lol!

Keep us posted on how you get on and look forward to your pictures and reviews.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 15 Jun 2011, 3:49 pm

Keith wrote:Today we booked our first trip away in the Dandy going on the 4th july, I've still got a few jobs to do but I should have them all done by then. We are going to Warren Farm Holiday Park, Bream Sands, it's not a site we've been to before although we have been to Weston Super Mare.

I'll take a few pics and do a review at a later date.

Hope you have a good first camp keith,the first of many under pvc look forward to the report.

mike

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:28 am