Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+34
Rose red
vnuala
tartanterror
emski74
sherman68
skids
MrsG
bgarston
Ben_Rach01
fenhel1
LancashireLass
leggy
fifiskis
ShaunJUK
Phoenix
jamiepsion
The Admiral
vessey44
Ali
slipstream
Kimmie
Endecay
Caz1960
Nick
naedoot
vickoir
Cazz
jase
Krist0n
Helen
Esermalda
Keith
Tow Itch
mike
38 posters

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 5 Empty Re: New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Post by Helen Wed 22 Feb 2012, 8:13 pm

I think that the Dandy Matt is selling with a broken window is very good value, If someone just wanted the units/cooker and sink they could still sell on the awning or perhaps keep it as it would fit their dandy ....... JAYNE IT WOULD WORK FOR YOUR DANDY It would work out good value for an awning and kitchen units too and for someone with a white Dandy the colour would look fine too.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 5 Empty Re: New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Post by Tow Itch Fri 24 Feb 2012, 1:30 pm

1998 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No mention of awning.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Fri 24 Feb 2012, 1:42 pm

Listed as 4/5 Dandy this looks like a 5.
    It looks like it's plastic sided that being the case it's the oldest winterised Dandy I've seen.
    As the roof is one colour it will be insulated for its full length making this the best insulated Dandy your likely to see.
    Price up replacing the windows though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 24 Feb 2012, 2:02 pm

Tow Itch wrote: 1998 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No mention of awning.

I have a problem with the description in relation to the pictures quote has insulated PVC roof and sides. not from what i can see,the exterior pictures are from what i can tell a brown and white dandy the interior are from a beige and brown ? or is it just me
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 24 Feb 2012, 2:27 pm

After another look the shot through the door looks like insulated but the interior shots are from a different dandy.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 24 Feb 2012, 2:32 pm

Another look and I agree with Mike, the Dandy walls do not look insulated from the interior photo's and even the solid door surround look a different colour to what the outside is. in pic 1 you can see white interior walls on the internal pictures they are not ......... so it is two different Dandys on the pics.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Fri 24 Feb 2012, 3:10 pm

Well I go to the bottom of the class.
    So interested in the wonders of a plastic sided Dandy with insulation missed the photos of the first one being two different Dandys.
    So who's going to email a reply about it first?
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 24 Feb 2012, 3:14 pm

Now that's usually your department Kevin Laughing there may be a very simple explanation such as they had no interior shots so used others just to show what is inside a Dandy.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 24 Feb 2012, 3:16 pm

Helen wrote:Now that's usually your department Kevin Laughing there may be a very simple explanation such as they had no interior shots so used others just to show what is inside a Dandy.

I agree but its always nice when advertisers state these things
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Fri 24 Feb 2012, 3:26 pm

Helen wrote:Now that's usually your department Kevin Laughing there may be a very simple explanation such as they had no interior shots so used others just to show what is inside a Dandy.

I thought I'd give someone else a go before all the disgruntled vendors gang up and knock out my Kneecaps.
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:38 pm

Shocked sorry guys and girls but I have sat here with magnifying glass and this dandy is the same in and out if you look at the first shot look past the dandy and see their caravan behind then the second shot of cooker unit through the window said caravan can be seen so think they being honest Very Happy
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 24 Feb 2012, 11:30 pm

If you look again at the first picture of the outside of the dandy you can see the roof of another Dandy to the right hand side, also enlarge the fist picture showing the outside of the Dandy with the door open and look inside the door on the first picture and the back inside pvc wall that you can see through the door is white (insulated) if you look at the shots taken from inside the Dandy the interior pvc walls arn't insulated and are two tone brown and tan.

this is probably a genuine seller who simply used the pictures to show what is inside the Dandy such as cooker and sink but the pictures are from two dandy's one insulated and one not. It's like a game of I Spy Laughing

Here is the link again to make sure we are looking at the same Dandy Laughing

Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Sat 25 Feb 2012, 12:55 am

Embarassed was looking at tow Itch link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Embarassed serves me right for trying to be clever Embarassed I should just stick to " Shiny things " flower
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sat 25 Feb 2012, 7:35 am

Hello

I'm a member of the Dandy Campers. We normally post up Dandys for sale so members and prospective campers can keep abreast and possibly buy.
    One or two questions flying around about your Dandy. It appears to be photographs of two different Dandys. The first photograph showing the white winterised interior whilst in the fourth photograph the interior is that of a brown and coffee coloured Dandy thats not insulated? Possibly done in all innocence I don't know if you have had more than one Dandy and the photos got mixed up.
    You can reply to me or if you register direct to the forum see.
    Also if winterised is there a heater in the floor? Awning or sun canopy? If you had any more photos we'd happily feature them, you can't post photos for 7 days but if you send them to me I'll match them to any details you send
    I await your reply.

Kevin.

Message sent

Please see musical section for how I feel!

I'm quite disappointed that no interest has been shown in the plastic sided 5, that must be the oldest insulated Dandy I've seen.

The Sheffield insulated Dandy has been up for 24 days now I'd have a punt at nearer £600. It could end up as a nice bargain if it's anything like.
    I don't think the browns appeal to the Ladies as much as the light blue ones so the market is always slightly depressed. (pleased feel free to correct ladies)
    Who was it from the West Midlands has wanted an insulated Dandy for months? Just looked at the wanted section. Mike does your friend from Sept still want an insulated Dandy?

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 25 Feb 2012, 8:55 am

Tow Itch wrote:
    Hello

I'm a member of the Dandy Campers. We normally post up Dandys for sale so members and prospective campers can keep abreast and possibly buy.
    One or two questions flying around about your Dandy. It appears to be photographs of two different Dandys. The first photograph showing the white winterised interior whilst in the fourth photograph the interior is that of a brown and coffee coloured Dandy thats not insulated? Possibly done in all innocence I don't know if you have had more than one Dandy and the photos got mixed up.
    You can reply to me or if you register direct to the forum see.
    Also if winterised is there a heater in the floor? Awning or sun canopy? If you had any more photos we'd happily feature them, you can't post photos for 7 days but if you send them to me I'll match them to any details you send
    I await your reply.

Kevin.

Message sent

Please see musical section for how I feel!

I'm quite disappointed that no interest has been shown in the plastic sided 5, that must be the oldest insulated Dandy I've seen.

The Sheffield insulated Dandy has been up for 24 days now I'd have a punt at nearer £600. It could end up as a nice bargain if it's anything like.
    I don't think the browns appeal to the Ladies as much as the light blue ones so the market is always slightly depressed. (pleased feel free to correct ladies)
    Who was it from the West Midlands has wanted an insulated Dandy for months? Just looked at the wanted section. Mike does your friend from Sept still want an insulated Dandy?

Kevin can you jog my memory on this one i have women flue affraid this morning and brain wont connect
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:05 am

Was it Helens friends that joined us at trentfield in a tent.

mike
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:12 am

Re: Items wanted by members
    mike on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:30 pm
    Right i know this is asking a lot but i have an acquaintance looking for a fully insulated dandy maximum price £600,he is torn between a racelet and a dandy so if you come up with any thing please pm me and i will put you in touch.

thanks mike

I'm quite happy your forgetful Mike otherwise I might not have my Designer.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:14 am

I'm not sure what type of Dandy they were thinking of Mike so it must be someone else.

Helen
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:19 am

Tow Itch wrote:
    Re: Items wanted by members
    mike on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:30 pm
    Right i know this is asking a lot but i have an acquaintance looking for a fully insulated dandy maximum price £600,he is torn between a racelet and a dandy so if you come up with any thing please pm me and i will put you in touch.

thanks mike

I'm quite happy your forgetful Mike otherwise I might not have my Designer.

Ah all is clear,it was some one i was talking to on preloved i think they got fixed up,the trouble is my brain is full and i need to delete old stuff to make room for new lol!
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:40 am

They wanted a winterised Dandy for £600. Well I want world peace and understanding but it doesn't mean I'll get it.
    I managed Winterised Dandy for sub £600 but it was a fair bit of work and a fair bit of luck.

I'm off on a circular trip to Riva and TVS this morning.
    Not much notice but setting off around 10.15. Well I am if Riva are open. Phoned yesterday but no answer.
    If anyone wants me to check anything out PM me soon.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 25 Feb 2012, 8:53 pm

Dandy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sun 26 Feb 2012, 12:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please note amended add.

Also received an email from the vendors.

Hi Kevin.

Sorry but I did mix up the photos as I have no photos recently of my present Dandy interior ( chassis 2344-3-89S ). The first two exterior photos are of my winterised ( apart from having no floor heater ) Dandy. It has no awning or sun canopy and was bought from Dandy Riva at Wigan October 2010 for £1600. I have the original ad printed out still.and receipt.
    I should probably take out the interior photos as my Dandy looks better than them - or explain they are not exactly what they should be. I put them in to give people an idea of the layout. I haven't had time to travel to my in-laws where it is stored, erect it and take new photos.

Jim (C.J.) & Wilma Duggan

Hope their sale goes well
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 26 Feb 2012, 12:54 pm

Tow Itch wrote:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please note amended add.

Also received an email from the vendors.

Hi Kevin.

Sorry but I did mix up the photos as I have no photos recently of my present Dandy interior ( chassis 2344-3-89S ). The first two exterior photos are of my winterised ( apart from having no floor heater ) Dandy. It has no awning or sun canopy and was bought from Dandy Riva at Wigan October 2010 for £1600. I have the original ad printed out still.and receipt.
    I should probably take out the interior photos as my Dandy looks better than them - or explain they are not exactly what they should be. I put them in to give people an idea of the layout. I haven't had time to travel to my in-laws where it is stored, erect it and take new photos.

Jim (C.J.) & Wilma Duggan

Thats a nice reply not like the guy you questioned last year. lol!

Hope their sale goes well
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sun 26 Feb 2012, 12:59 pm

Possibly very different sellers Mike. Nice not to have harsh words especially after my adventures yesterday.

Brown and white Dart? Moddied but winterised. Only £350 but one for our NI readers.

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:51 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:22 pm