Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+34
Rose red
vnuala
tartanterror
emski74
sherman68
skids
MrsG
bgarston
Ben_Rach01
fenhel1
LancashireLass
leggy
fifiskis
ShaunJUK
Phoenix
jamiepsion
The Admiral
vessey44
Ali
slipstream
Kimmie
Endecay
Caz1960
Nick
naedoot
vickoir
Cazz
jase
Krist0n
Helen
Esermalda
Keith
Tow Itch
mike
38 posters

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 14 Empty Re: New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Post by Tow Itch Sat 07 Apr 2012, 3:05 pm

Flash new stuff now 2005 Dart Acrylic awning 3 way fridge gas struts. No mention of Propex heater.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then 2007 Destiny.

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 14 Empty Re: New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Post by mike Sat 07 Apr 2012, 5:50 pm

mike wrote:Come on you wachers lol! not insulated but looks very nice and well worth the buy it now price if it is that good.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Didn't think it would be long,gone for buy it now price
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 07 Apr 2012, 6:42 pm

Think this one has taken a drop in price [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]not a bad price if you intended to buy a dandy and then fit a propex and have the unit reupholstered.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 08 Apr 2012, 3:57 pm

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 08 Apr 2012, 4:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but looks to be insulated
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 09 Apr 2012, 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seen a lot worse than this
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 09 Apr 2012, 7:56 am

vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Mon 09 Apr 2012, 10:13 am

it worth buying for the bits alone jayne its got a kitchen
    vessey44
    vessey44

Post by vessey44 Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:17 am

I like this & I bought my Pennines Fiesta 2+2 off this seller...Very good seller,Demonstration & Good Descriptions

Thats odd...Dandy must have sold & become a Pennine
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Mon 09 Apr 2012, 5:26 pm

70's Orange plastic sided 4.
    PVC windows but either very late orange meant for full width awning or never meant to have awning as no PVC flaps and no brackets on the door end wall.

Possibly a much better price than if you had bought from Friday Ads:

Last edited by Tow Itch on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found Previous Add)
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Mon 09 Apr 2012, 5:35 pm

Plastic sided? Brown 4 in Kent no awning.
    I've looked at the dots and I think the number is 47 have I passed my colour blindness test?

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Mon 09 Apr 2012, 5:42 pm

From Bristol in Orange the earliest Designer based five we have ever seen?
    Base of door looks a little dodgy and I'd like to see the awning as the Dandy has PVC flaps but appears to have only 1 bracket on the door wall?

The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Mon 09 Apr 2012, 7:08 pm

Tow Itch wrote: From Bristol in Orange the earliest Designer based five we have ever seen?
    Base of door looks a little dodgy and I'd like to see the awning as the Dandy has PVC flaps but appears to have only 1 bracket on the door wall?

Wouldn't pay £200 for it that's for sure!
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Mon 09 Apr 2012, 7:47 pm

The Admiral wrote:
    Tow Itch wrote: From Bristol in Orange the earliest Designer based five we have ever seen?

Wouldn't pay £200 for it that's for sure!

And I Thought I Made Forthright Comments About Dandys!

On reflection I think the two seat arrangement is the owners customisation.
    Endecay
    Endecay

Post by Endecay Mon 09 Apr 2012, 8:57 pm

mike wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Best ebay Dandy question I've ever read...

Q: hi, my wife likes your trailer tent but not the name dandy destiny is it possible to change, thanks fredrick
    A: It's not like a boat call it what you want when you want. The model is a destiny and the maker dandy hope this helps

Price seems good for this one to me... Someone might have to buy it now to ensure they get it...
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 10 Apr 2012, 1:59 pm

A few new ones on this site,click the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]then sales
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 10 Apr 2012, 2:55 pm

80's Dart with awning.
    Not started at a silly price, I suppose it depends on what the reserve is or where it ends up.
    Has a three way fridge for sale as well.

Endecay
    Endecay

Post by Endecay Tue 10 Apr 2012, 9:08 pm

Reckon this one must be a Dandy 4. 60's model? In Peterborough.

Currently at £20...
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:44 am

Endecay wrote:Reckon this one must be a Dandy 4. 60's model? In Peterborough.

Currently at £20...

the roof and sides cannot be Dandy? must be home made as not seen Dandy's with a green roof ?
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 11 Apr 2012, 8:06 am

I've seen this one before, that looks like a Canvas roof to me.
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Wed 11 Apr 2012, 8:53 am

Helen wrote:I've seen this one before, that looks like a Canvas roof to me.
    I thought that as well, great minds obviously think alike Helen! lol!
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Wed 11 Apr 2012, 8:57 am

Endecay wrote:
    mike wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Best ebay Dandy question I've ever read...

Q: hi, my wife likes your trailer tent but not the name dandy destiny is it possible to change, thanks fredrick
    A: It's not like a boat call it what you want when you want. The model is a destiny and the maker dandy hope this helps

Price seems good for this one to me... Someone might have to buy it now to ensure they get it...

I really like this one, just wish we had the spare cash!
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Wed 11 Apr 2012, 11:45 am

mike wrote:
    Tow Itch wrote: Just seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Now I do remember this being for sale last year.They are using last years photo.
    The combination of a skirt and no awning struck me. As did the plastic picnic table which only work if your sub 10 stone.
    Now was it 2003 that it became Riva Dandy so light blues could be produced up till 2003?

It is a nice looking unit but £1800 without an awning it needs to be,still i guess if you bought it and used it pleanty then what ever

Dandy Loses Eight Years

I do hate it when I know I've seen a Dandy before but can't pull up a reference.

Well I'm pretty certain it's the same one.

Looking for an image of a Dandy to explain something and it appeared.
    Wouldn't like his years camping to have cost him too much.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Wed 11 Apr 2012, 12:08 pm

The Admiral wrote:

1) Yes it has cropped up before.

2) It's a right Heinz (57 varieties)

3) I believe the technical term is a "Canvas Foof" see 3rd comment down onwards: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apologies Eilis see from 1st comment.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:24 pm

Tow Itch wrote:
    The Admiral wrote:

1) Yes it has cropped up before.

2) It's a right Heinz (57 varieties)

3) I believe the technical term is a "Canvas Foof" see 3rd comment down onwards: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apologies Eilis see from 1st comment.

The last time it was for sale the guy said something like he had replaced the roof with canvass because it was lighter affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:25 pm