Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

New post notifications

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

New post notifications Empty New post notifications

Post by Helen Sat 11 Feb 2012, 10:33 am

If you have just joined us New post notifications 1217042266

You probably don't want to read every single thread and are wondering how we know there has been a new post ......... The speach marks in the little box on the left of each thread on the home page turns orange when a new post has been made.

If you click Mark all forums as read at the bottom right of the home page you will notice the little orange icon will disappear at the side of each thread, this will then only turn orange again when a new post has been made making it easy to see. The orange notification will only disappear again when you have read the post or click on Mark all forums as read again.

The orange notifications will let you know when new posts are made you can then search or read the old threads at your own leisure.

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

New post notifications Empty Re: New post notifications

Post by Helen Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:07 pm

Giving this a bump for new members
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 15 May 2013, 2:18 pm

Bumping this for new members
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 19 Jul 2013, 10:55 am

I've been away for a while now and am using a 3 dongle, problem is that it's not exactly reliable so I often lose my connection ....... when this happens I also lose all the orange markers showing new posts Rolling Eyes  please don't think I'm ignoring you all, I just miss the new posts because I lose my notifications.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 7:53 am