Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Dandy in Distress

vessey44
vessey44

Dandy in Distress Empty Dandy in Distress

Post by vessey44 on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 6:24 pm

On my way home today i saw a Dandy in distress

I had just come off the M1 at Junction 32 & joined the M18 at Junction one when i saw a Dandy on the hard shoulder that had lost its n/s wheel and had skidded on its belly into the hard shoulder

It was a white Dandy towed by a white vauxhall astra estate if anyone knows the owner

Hope everyone was ok & the damage isnt to serious
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Dandy in Distress Empty Re: Dandy in Distress

Post by mike on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 6:29 pm

vessey44 wrote:On my way home today i saw a Dandy in distress

I had just come off the M1 at Junction 32 & joined the M18 at Junction one when i saw a Dandy on the hard shoulder that had lost its n/s wheel and had skidded on its belly into the hard shoulder

It was a white Dandy towed by a white vauxhall astra estate if anyone knows the owner

Hope everyone was ok & the damage isnt to serious

very scary can happen to any trailer as you know fortunately not all that often, hope every one was ok seen it with caravans but at least dandys are smaller.
vessey44
vessey44

Post by vessey44 on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 6:38 pm

Ill be popping around to Signet (bearing supplier on our ind. estate) in the morning to buy bearings & seals for my hubs and giving them a once over with some fresh grease

Ill post up part numbers & prices so others can avoid this
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 8:54 pm

That would be brilliant thanks.

I am terrible when we first set off on any journey with the Dandy, I always have to double check everything and then for the first 20 minutes to half an hour at every turn or bump in the road I have to keep looking in the mirror to make sure it's still there affraid

Hope everyone was okay and the Dandy wasn't too badly damaged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 11 Aug 2020, 3:01 pm