Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Wanted Kitchen Unit

The Admiral
    The Admiral

Wanted Kitchen Unit Empty Wanted Kitchen Unit

Post by The Admiral Mon 12 Mar 2012, 8:45 pm

As some people on here are aware our little Minnie does not have a kitchen unit (thanks to her previous owners!). We have been kinda looking for a replacement but no luck so far. So I'm putting out a request Wanted Kitchen Unit 143088812 that if anyone spots a kitchen unit on eBay, Preloved etc that they think may be suitable can you post a link on here. I'm sure that if Kimmie can find one, there must be one out there for Minnie as well Very Happy
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Wanted Kitchen Unit Empty Re: Wanted Kitchen Unit

Post by Tow Itch Mon 12 Mar 2012, 11:22 pm

We have covered some of this before but can you remind me what the width is?

If you have discovered anyone with a technical bent who can form a kitchen. I still have a double burner grill and sink unit.

I'll need to measure the unit but it's free.

If we can work out a common meeting a kitchen unit crafting weekend could be had.
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Tue 13 Mar 2012, 7:30 am

Tow Itch wrote: We have covered some of this before but can you remind me what the width is?

If you have discovered anyone with a technical bent who can form a kitchen. I still have a double burner grill and sink unit.

If we can work out a common meeting a kitchen unit crafting weekend could be had.

Tow Itch, thanks for your very kind offer, but unfortunately we don't know anyone will the skills required to build up the kitchen units, so I guess we'll have to carry on looking! The max width is about 44 inches, that's been the problem so far in that we have seen a couple of nice units from TTs but they have been too wide to fit in the gap.
    I'm sure that there is a suitable one out there for us, and if the guys on here can help us look I'm sure we'll find it Very Happy
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:05 am

The Admiral wrote:
    Tow Itch wrote: We have covered some of this before but can you remind me what the width is?

Tow Itch, thanks for your very kind offer, but unfortunately we don't know anyone will the skills required to build up the kitchen units, so I guess we'll have to carry on looking! The max width is about 44 inches, that's been the problem so far in that we have seen a couple of nice units from TTs but they have been too wide to fit in the gap.
    I'm sure that there is a suitable one out there for us, and if the guys on here can help us look I'm sure we'll find it Very Happy

Was Sid James in that one?

I'll keep my eyes open.
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Tue 13 Mar 2012, 10:26 am

Mine was off a tt. Overhangs a bit, but fits the job. I'll give you a nudge if I see one :-)

Last edited by Kimmie on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't spell!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm