Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

Kids have no imagination

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Kids have no imagination Empty Kids have no imagination

Post by mike Sat 12 May 2012, 6:38 am

Or is it parents that dont give them scope to have any,this brought back memories of the happy hours i spent as a child building things from cardboard boxes.

MrsG
    MrsG

Kids have no imagination Empty Re: Kids have no imagination

Post by MrsG Sat 12 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Even in my lifetime Mike things have changed unrecognisably. I used to love playing in the fields behind my house in the trees building swings and generally getting dirty & scratched knees!

Now though, if a child doesnt have a playstation, xbox, iPad etc etc - it seems they are 'hard done by' in life. I think they are hard done by having these material things...they will never get to experience what i did in my childhood which is a crying shame.

(disclaimer - I do not tar every child with the same brush, just those I have come into contact with recently - which includes my own family Razz Razz )
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 14 May 2012, 3:27 pm

This is why camping is so great for kids, it gives them a little bit of what we had ........ freedom to explore and use their imaginations without all of the distractions of technology Smile
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Mon 14 May 2012, 10:09 pm

as an ex scouter It is great to feed kids imagination and see their triumphs when building bridges and enjoying the out doors but being a mum to an autistic child computer and x box is a god send and helps with communication also helps him to be social with out the interaction that he hates so god help us on the tour de France Kids have no imagination 3462454224 Kids have no imagination 3462454224 Kids have no imagination 3462454224 yep a mean mum Kids have no imagination 344726530

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content