Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+2
Esermalda
mike
6 posters

Do houses have karma

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Do houses have karma Empty Do houses have karma

Post by mike Sat 26 May 2012, 4:28 pm

Have lived in my house for over 40 years now and in that time the house next door has not brought much luck to its owners.

The first one was not really an owner so she may have started it,she was an old lady when i moved in who had been left the right to live in the house for her life time,the house had been owned by an husband and wife she was a dress maker and he was a ships captain,the old lady worked for the wife.
    After the wife died the lady, miss m stayed on to look after the husbands needs affraid or so it is believed and when he died she got to stay there.
    The next couple where interesting the wife bullied the husband to the extreme,he was outside washing the car in conditions where the water was nearly freezing on the car when i ask why he was washing it on such a day he said because she told me too,not long after they divorced.

The next couple seemed nice enough but she was a real looker if you know what i meen,they divorced after the police came round because he had he over the stair hand rail trying to strangles her.

Now the latest couple when we returned from being away showed signs of not being there and it was nearly four weeks before we saw them.they where coming out of the house and he looked sunburnt so i said have been on a long holiday,to which she replied no he doesn't live here any more.

Unless of course its all my fault for living next door.
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Do houses have karma Empty Re: Do houses have karma

Post by Esermalda Sat 26 May 2012, 8:09 pm

I live next door to a retirement/elderly persons row of bungalows. The residents seem to change regularly.
    Essie xxxx
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Sat 26 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Remind us not to pitch next to you Mike / Essie lol!
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Tue 29 May 2012, 1:15 am

does make me wonder Mike ??? but I do agree there is something iffy happening there Do houses have karma 3462454224 Do houses have karma 3462454224

Cleansing ritual :- burn clump of sage , and waft around while chanting.. but Mike you must be in a loin cloth and do it in full moon so every one can see you.... as once they see you all their problems will fade away
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 29 May 2012, 7:40 am

Do houses have karma 3462454224 Do houses have karma 1710857839 Do houses have karma 1710857839 Do houses have karma 1710857839

I missed this thread, my first house was a miserable house I'm not going into details but it wasn't a nice house to live in. Nothing but bad luck and misery ...... I decided to get out but every time I sold it the buyers backed out at the last minute (and I mean the last minute ...... day of contract signings) and I sold it several times so in the end I asked the building society for help and it was auctioned with a reserve of just over the mortgage owing and any costs I would have. I was lucky that I was in a position to and that the building society were so helpful ........ unless of course you take into account all of the equity that I lost, it did bring just over half it's market value so it could have been worse at least I wasn't left owing anything at all.

I still know the lady who lived next door as she is my daughters god mother ........ the house has had people living in it but no one stays long and it's been empty for over half the time since we left and that was 19 years ago now.

When we drive past it I often wonder if I should have just rented it out myself but think that would have also brought problems.
    I've since lived in 3 houses and none of them have felt like that one did and all have been happy homes.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 29 May 2012, 7:44 am

Caz1960 wrote:does make me wonder Mike ??? but I do agree there is something iffy happening there Do houses have karma 3462454224 Do houses have karma 3462454224

Cleansing ritual :- burn clump of sage , and waft around while chanting.. but Mike you must be in a loin cloth and do it in full moon so every one can see you.... as once they see you all their problems will fade away

Will all their problems fade away Caz?
    Perhaps more a case of after being mentally scarred with constant flashbacks to Mike in a loincloth talking to a piece of burning shrubbery thier past lives wont seem so bad.

Mike

Should you undertake this course of action I'd keep a sample of the burnt sage. It may well be the local constabulary become involved and they may be of the mind that other "herbs" had been burnt before you undertook your ritual!
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 29 May 2012, 2:42 pm

Would need a loin cloth down to my knees affraid
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Wed 30 May 2012, 12:31 am

mike wrote:Would need a loin cloth down to my knees affraid

Sod the loin cloth then Do houses have karma 3462454224 Do houses have karma 3462454224 Do houses have karma 3462454224 Do houses have karma 3462454224 Do houses have karma 3462454224
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Wed 30 May 2012, 11:59 am

Would a loincloth down to your knees make it a KILT.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:25 am