Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

Any one use the asda online price check

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Any one use the asda online price check Empty Any one use the asda online price check

Post by mike Mon 16 Jul 2012, 7:28 am

We find it well worth it often get a voucher for over £1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Any one use the asda online price check Empty Re: Any one use the asda online price check

Post by Tow Itch Mon 16 Jul 2012, 10:00 am

Just check your bill at the end. ASDA are infamous for the tilled amount not agreeing with the price on shelves. I don't use ASDA as much as I used to but at one point last year I would have been disappointed if I didn't notice an error on three quarters of my visits. Money refunded and £2 credit for inconvenience. You may have to remind them about the credit. As fruit and veg re priced so often it was the worst sector. However as ASDA (supermarkets in general) fruit and veg don't last too long I tend to go for the cheap option of Aldi or Lidl.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Any one use the asda online price check Empty Re: Any one use the asda online price check

Post by mike Mon 16 Jul 2012, 10:18 am

Tow Itch wrote: Just check your bill at the end. ASDA are infamous for the tilled amount not agreeing with the price on shelves. I don't use ASDA as much as I used to but at one point last year I would have been disappointed if I didn't notice an error on three quarters of my visits. Money refunded and £2 credit for inconvenience. You may have to remind them about the credit. As fruit and veg re priced so often it was the worst sector. However as ASDA (supermarkets in general) fruit and veg don't last too long I tend to go for the cheap option of Aldi or Lidl.

Yes we quiet often get the wrong price and get the credit,Morrisons are too far away and old fashioned opening hours,Tesco too expensive,Aldi and the likes still not enough branded stuff for me,been in the own brand game and its not the same stuff with different labels,We find fruit lasts until we eat it and veg comes from the market the only thing we dont like about asda is the way we have to inconvenience staff to be served lol! especially as i know how important a conversation about coronation street is.
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 10:44 am

we don't have Asda close by we are locked to Tesco, Co-Op and Aldi's I go to Aldi,s for bargains and trawl Co-Op in the evenings when markdowns are going on also in Tesco's find it all too expensive as this lot have no competition I must admit I co to Supermarket.com to compare all prices and armed with the info I hate shopping affraid Any one use the asda online price check 1705467399 Any one use the asda online price check 1705467399
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Thu 19 Jul 2012, 11:47 am

Aldi and lidle fresh fruit and vegetables are far superior to any of the other leading supermarkets, they last so much longer. I think some of the larger stores need to take lessons on how to transport, cool and store them. I got sick of banana's going brown within a day or so and strawberry's we're the worst items for going mushy and getting fur mould on them before you had chance to get them out of the shopping bag so gave Aldi's a try and am very impressed.
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Thu 19 Jul 2012, 3:04 pm

We've got every big super market going here, except Waitrose, that says a lot about where we live lol.

I don't use ASDA because you have to take a ticket from the barrier when you go in, and post it to the way out barrier on leaving. Unfortunately or should that be fortunately, this is my biggest problem with having a left hand drive. Rolling Eyes

But at Halfords, Suspect Dunelm and other shops on that area, they have a 2m height restriction barrier, which I can't get under being nearer 3m tall, so I'm allowed to park round the back in the delivery area, I have my own personal space there cheers well it's a space for any customer that can't fit under the barrier. Laughing Any one use the asda online price check 3355420168

Regards fruit and veg, we get ours delivered from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], fantastic quality, loads of taste & flavour and excellent service. There's not loads of rubbish to get rid off, and they will deliver weekly. Any one use the asda online price check 184121345
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Thu 19 Jul 2012, 9:46 pm

yep me to fruit and veg from Aldi's if I have missed Fri market in the next town Newcastle Emlyn boxes fruit and veg cheep but just heard that Asda will deliver here wow so will check it out on my supermarket.co.uk which is the cheepest Any one use the asda online price check 3462454224

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:59 pm