Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Weekend in Wales

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Weekend in Wales Empty Weekend in Wales

Post by Helen Thu 26 Jul 2012, 1:26 pm

It looks like the weather is going to be great ...... so the Dandy is having an outing to Wales, my parents and sister are also coming along cheers cheers cheers
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Weekend in Wales Empty Re: Weekend in Wales

Post by Caz1960 Thu 26 Jul 2012, 3:28 pm

sunny sunny have a lovely time sunny sunny
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 27 Jul 2012, 12:09 pm

I'm in Wales now with my parents, some will know we have a van that's here all season. I bought it for the whole family to use so my mum and dad are in it this weekend. I've booked the pitch next to it for the Dandy which John will bring later on when he gets home from work.

Some not so nice people have just driven on and started to pitch on the one I've booked so I told them it was already taken and they said 'we got here first so they'll have to go on another' affraid affraid affraid

Some really cheeky people about! Anyhow they have now been told to move, trouble is that here people tend to pick a pitch when they arrive and don't bother asking which are not booked already and the people who have booked in advance end up being shifted. Evil or Very Mad

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Fri 27 Jul 2012, 1:10 pm

Helen wrote:I'm in Wales now with my parents, some will know we have a van that's here all season. I bought it for the whole family to use so my mum and dad are in it this weekend. I've booked the pitch next to it for the Dandy which John will bring later on when he gets home from work.

Some not so nice people have just driven on and started to pitch on the one I've booked so I told them it was already taken and they said 'we got here first so they'll have to go on another' affraid affraid affraid

Some really cheeky people about! Anyhow they have now been told to move, trouble is that here people tend to pick a pitch when they arrive and don't bother asking which are not booked already and the people who have booked in advance end up being shifted. Evil or Very Mad

Is this van the one you just bought or another one?
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 1:16 pm

Evil or Very Mad how rude Evil or Very Mad whats wrong with people Evil or Very Mad
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 29 Jul 2012, 10:09 pm

It's the van we bought Kevin, it's been repaired and fully serviced then pampered too and is now lovely after spending almost 3 weeks in the workshop, the Dandy bed is comfier though Very Happy

We had a lovely time but the dandy went away wet yet again and although we had lots of sunshine too it was really windy!

We did forget Baileys stuffed chicken though affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And we even saw a Dragon on the way home

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:59 am