Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Dandy 6 for sale

darkyle

Dandy 6 for sale Empty Dandy 6 for sale

Post by darkyle Mon 20 Aug 2012, 10:50 pm

Hi
    I have my dandy 6 camper up for sale on gumtree for for £500
    I have included photos and anyone would be welcome to come and veiw it by appointment.
    I have a few more photos available
    There is a small amount of damage to the ali panel on the door side towards the rear, it really is small and can easy be filled. ther is no wet getting through the camper.
    it will need a new cover I would think. we cover it in the winter with another cover so it does not get wet.

anyway as I say you can veiw and make your own mind up as to what you think. myself, I would still go on my holidays in her if I could.
    any questions I will be pleased to answer
    thanks

Caz1960
    Caz1960

Dandy 6 for sale Empty Re: Dandy 6 for sale

Post by Caz1960 Tue 21 Aug 2012, 2:35 am

is this the one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

is it winterised?
    darkyle

Post by darkyle Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:07 am

I know the roof is double vinyl if thats what you mean by winterised?

My wife used to be a shop manager and we were able to store our dandy in the huge back yard, but when the shop closed down we had to move it to my back garden. Trouble was my back gates were not wide enough and we had to take the fence down as well to get it in. Well I forgot I had to do taht and I have just put up a new fence and yes I will need to remove my fence panel again to get it out when it sells. Embarassed

Now my garden is clear though I was able to open the camper and air it also my daughter stayed in it for a few nights a couple of weeks ago in all that rain we had at night and so we know its still water tight and warm.

I started to put laminate flooring down as I liked the flooring in the new campers and it would need just a little bit more to finish it off, though I do have some vinyl flooring that looks like wood that I was maybe going to use that you would be welcome to take and use.

I still like the camper but in reality its just me and my wife now and its to big for just us 2 and to big to store in my garden,
    We are the 2nd owners of this camper and before us it was owend belive it or not by a vicar and hes family, hes wife was sorry to see it go as all her memories with her children were going with it and that is a bit how me and my wife feel about it.

as I have said you are welcome to come and have a look, everyone we have shown it to thinks it is good and are very surprised when they see it inside.

any more questions feel free to ask

kevin
    darkyle

Dandy 6 for sale Empty sold

Post by darkyle Wed 26 Sep 2012, 10:45 pm

Dandy 6 now sold to very happy campers Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:14 am