Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

What a wet year

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

What a wet year Empty What a wet year

Post by mike Sat 25 Aug 2012, 7:07 am

At the beginning of the year dandy sales where slow but as the year moved on and the monsoons affraid continued they look to have picked up,wonder how many new owners joined the dandy owning clan due to wet pack ups with tents ect,its just so relaxing when you pack it away wet on site and dont have to worry about it.

mike
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

What a wet year Empty Re: What a wet year

Post by ShaunJUK Sat 25 Aug 2012, 7:14 am

mike wrote:At the beginning of the year dandy sales where slow but as the year moved on and the monsoons affraid continued they look to have picked up,wonder how many new owners joined the dandy owning clan due to wet pack ups with tents ect,its just so relaxing when you pack it away wet on site and dont have to worry about it.

mike

We have had 1 dry run and it wasn't an official camping trip (stayed in familys garden). I have watched dandy sales and I think we got ours just at the right time, however that said there are still lots of bargains to be and being had.
    abc5575

Post by abc5575 Mon 27 Aug 2012, 8:19 pm

Hi all.

Blooming awful here on Tyneside, stottin down, glad we stayed at home, we were going away for 5 days to Amble, but only Saturday was half decent weather, even then there was a few showers.

We have even had the central heating on tonight, my nose is frozen. Sad
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Wed 29 Aug 2012, 10:38 pm

abc5575 wrote: We have even had the central heating on tonight, my nose is frozen. Sad

My feet are cold tonight, and my shoulders are all wrapped up in a fleece blanket. What a wet year 2618919104
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 29 Aug 2012, 10:46 pm

Are you on your holidays Cazz Laughing
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Wed 29 Aug 2012, 10:52 pm

Helen wrote:Are you on your holidays Cazz Laughing

No, we're at home - the rule is the heating mustn't go on till September. Rolling Eyes

But we're away in a couple of weeks - with electric, I feel it's needed more this year Evil or Very Mad At least my feet will be warm when camping lol!
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 29 Aug 2012, 10:57 pm

put lots of socks on and keep your toe's warm ....... It's quite mild here tonight but we had rain, hail, thunder and lightening today ...... heavy heavy rain. Shocked
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Wed 29 Aug 2012, 11:08 pm

Helen wrote:put lots of socks on and keep your toe's warm ....... It's quite mild here tonight but we had rain, hail, thunder and lightening today ...... heavy heavy rain. Shocked

We drove back from Kent today - in monsoon conditions on the motorway, and I had to drive the car!!!!!! That was a shock to the system, affraid

I'll put my feet on Wayne later. What a Face lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:52 am