Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+2
Cazz
mike
6 posters

Christmas tv

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Christmas tv Empty Christmas tv

Post by mike Sun 09 Dec 2012, 11:00 am

Wow just got the christmas tv book,wish we where going away now Crying or Very sad may buy men in black 3 and Prometheus in 3D and save them for a christmas treat.

Cazz
    Cazz

Christmas tv Empty Re: Christmas tv

Post by Cazz Sun 09 Dec 2012, 7:13 pm

I wish we were going away too, but the old dog took all our Christmas going away money, and now OH has flu is has taken time off work for the first time in years, without pay of course. What else can be thrown at us? Mad What a Face
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 10 Dec 2012, 12:34 pm

Cazz wrote:I wish we were going away too, but the old dog took all our Christmas going away money, and now OH has flu is has taken time off work for the first time in years, without pay of course. What else can be thrown at us? Mad What a Face

Its a bit rough that flu just getting over it,had a week of work Nancy had four days off
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Mon 10 Dec 2012, 7:31 pm

mike wrote:
    Cazz wrote:I wish we were going away too, but the old dog took all our Christmas going away money, and now OH has flu is has taken time off work for the first time in years, without pay of course. What else can be thrown at us? Mad What a Face

Its a bit rough that flu just getting over it,had a week of work Nancy had four days off

Hope you reminded Nancy that she is lucky being a woman and man flu is always worse.

For those wanting a greater amount of televisual entertainment over Christmas below is a bump for XBMC.

The Great Escape, Around The world In 80 Days, A Christmas Carol even Home Alone if that is what floats your seasonal boat.

Tow Itch wrote: If you choose to use the internet instead of freeview and you use a 3 phone with unlimited web access you have always had the TV companies own viewers. iPlayer, ITV Player and 4oD but I've just found out about TVCatchup which is just like on line Freeview.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is something else I've been using for several months but didn't say anything about it in case it caused computer problems, also I was unsure of the legal aspects. XBMC and Navi-X. I'm still not sure I'm using this in the best way but it can provide an immense number of films and TV shows.
    See if you pick it up quicker than me and avoid the dead links and manage successful searches. Read

Then add "Fusion" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    From there you are looking at "Addons" see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in particular two addons that are prolific source providers are watchseries.eu and Bstrdsmkr’s Repository | 1Channel Plugin.

The above two are far more effective than navi-x at providing reliable links but bad links do occur and a retry on the same source may work.
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Tue 11 Dec 2012, 3:04 pm

mike wrote:

Not nice, it's a strong bunch of germs this time round. Hes still off, and now also lost this years full attendance bonus, he was due to get that with this months pay. Mad Christmas tv 9639063

Who wants an old dog? and has a spare Christmas dinner going? lol!
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Tue 11 Dec 2012, 4:32 pm

Snow?

Aww poor you. Is that real flu or man-flu. If its the former he gets my sympathy, if the latter you get it affraid
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Tue 11 Dec 2012, 5:13 pm

It's proper flu, :-( No sympathies for man flu here. ;-)
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 19 Dec 2012, 2:07 pm

We've sorted through our dvd collection and pulled out some we haven't seen for a long time and also bought a few more 3D films to watch over the holidays. Smile

We cheated though and watched one early .... mysterious island, really enjoyed it and the effects we're very good.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 19 Dec 2012, 2:15 pm

Helen wrote:We've sorted through our dvd collection and pulled out some we haven't seen for a long time and also bought a few more 3D films to watch over the holidays. Smile

We cheated though and watched one early .... mysterious island, really enjoyed it and the effects we're very good.

We got mysterious island a few weeks ago some great 3D in it
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Fri 21 Dec 2012, 12:48 pm

Christmas tv 3517506835 got the old video player out and going to watch the box set of star wars and the rest before they go to the big bin Christmas tv 3517506835
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Fri 21 Dec 2012, 1:00 pm

Caz1960 wrote: Christmas tv 3517506835 got the old video player out and going to watch the box set of star wars and the rest before they go to the big bin Christmas tv 3517506835

Star wars when it was the trilogy of films and before it was ruined.
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Fri 21 Dec 2012, 1:10 pm

Christmas tv 2702329197 correct Christmas tv 2702329197 and before the prequel and Yoda throwing himself around Christmas tv 2702329197
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 24 Dec 2012, 5:27 pm

Decided to buy DVDs for our joint christmas present this year,got men in black 3,the new Bourne film,Prometheus,a wild life documentary the penguin king,and the remake of total recall,just watched total recall certainly not short of action and the story line has been slightly changed.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 24 Dec 2012, 5:52 pm

The penguin King is one of Johns presents Laughing He's mostly got 3D dvd's under the tree this year .... keeps him quiet for a while Twisted Evil
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Mon 24 Dec 2012, 6:51 pm

mike wrote:Decided to buy DVDs for our joint christmas present this year,got men in black 3,the new Bourne film,Prometheus,a wild life documentary the penguin king,and the remake of total recall,just watched total recall certainly not short of action and the story line has been slightly changed.

Always thought that the ending of Total Recall where they are gasping for breath should have seen Arnold Schwarzenegger wake up out of a dream.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Mon 24 Dec 2012, 6:59 pm

Tow Itch wrote:
    Caz1960 wrote: Christmas tv 3517506835 got the old video player out and going to watch the box set of star wars and the rest before they go to the big bin Christmas tv 3517506835

Star wars when it was the trilogy of films and before it was ruined.

No I'm wrong they had already done a hash job.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Watch this and get a second portion of turkey at Christmas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:31 pm