Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

notifications ???

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

notifications ??? Empty Re: notifications ???

Post by Helen Wed 28 Mar 2012, 8:04 am

I seem to have lost my little orange marker for new posts again ........ I probably pressed the thing again, will have to wait and see if it comes back today or if anyone else is having the same thing.
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Wed 28 Mar 2012, 9:00 am

Just to clarify, through my experience, you only get the orange markers for new posts since your last visit.

If you don't look at the marked posts and leave the forum, they won't be orange when you come back, only the new posts since then will be marked.

Mine are behaving normally, but I will report back if that changes, hopefully yours will return to normal Helen. scratch
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:11 am

cheers They have returned now, thanks Cazz. Very Happy

It was the posts from last night, after I had gone to bed that weren't showing this morning so I can only assume I had pressed the mark all forums as read as soon as I logged on bleary eyed this morning. Rolling Eyes
    Cazz
    Cazz

notifications ??? Empty notifications ???

Post by Cazz Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:44 am

Don't worry, it's normal, it's not your incompetence this time, What a Face lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:14 am