Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

Dandy Man Picture

alday
    alday

Dandy Man Picture Empty Dandy Man Picture

Post by alday Thu 30 May 2013, 7:52 am

probably me being stupid but i am sure i saw a listing from a member who had or could get the dandy man pic for the trailer, but cannot now find it, help please.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Dandy Man Picture Empty Re: Dandy Man Picture

Post by Helen Thu 30 May 2013, 9:59 am

Think this is the thread you are looking for

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Thu 30 May 2013, 10:14 am

Phoenix was the man and no doubt still is.
    However The Dandy Man is or was (I think Trade Marks are no longer registered) a registered trade mark. Ian at Riva still produces stickers in blue and gold (To reflect the colour schemes he produced) These are available at £2.00 each from Riva [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So as you will appreciate though Phoenix made some traditional stickers for himself he can hardly sell any on. Now blue and gold may not be the most suitable match for your brown Dandy. Shaun did some artwork for a brown Dandy man and there is also brown artwork on the Dandy Owners Club Yahoo Group. As said countless times you need a Yahoo email address for this and while there is little activity on the talk side the Files are filled with gems of information.
    I'm unsure if Phoenix is planning to host his artwork anywhere.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Thu 30 May 2013, 7:51 pm

We can't actually host the artwork anywhere as we don't have any. We took our original to a local signwriter we know and he sorted it out for us. We only had a few made and now only have 1 left now. We could get some more made, but as Mr Itch says we don't want to contravene any copyright issues. Ours were more expensive than Rivas obviously because we only had a few made.

We might look into it a bit more later, but at the moment we have more pressing issues going on. Dandy Man Picture 2024858757

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:47 pm