Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Ashbourne, Derbyshire

Vandriver
    Vandriver

Ashbourne, Derbyshire Empty Ashbourne, Derbyshire

Post by Vandriver Sat 31 Aug 2013, 2:01 pm

The fortnight away has been edited to just one week this year and the distance traveled will be severely curbed also, but never mind one week on the CC&C site at Ashbourne in Derbyshire will be a welcome break and also Dandy's first major outing since we got him. Resplendent with his new curtains and cushions and if if I can make them in time, awning curtains (we currently have none) he will be home for the week.
    So, you can guarantee next Saturday it will rain, snow and hail, so be warned.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Ashbourne, Derbyshire Empty Re: Ashbourne, Derbyshire

Post by Helen Sun 01 Sep 2013, 10:11 am

People used to ask my husband if we were going away with the Dandy this weekend ...... if he said yes they were going to work overtime ........ it always rained when the Dandy came out lol! 

Not so this year, the weather's been fantastic and we haven't seen much rain when away and if it did rain it was usually overnight (love the sound on the dandy roof) and scorching during the day sunny 

We've had some great times camping in September and often better weather than June ..... Hope it's the same for you two and the sun shines bright. Ashbourne, Derbyshire 184121345 

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sun 01 Sep 2013, 11:08 am

i would have said no it will be the week after when I'm at the revival. Not this year though, had some cracking weekends.
    Vandriver
    Vandriver

Post by Vandriver Fri 06 Sep 2013, 8:08 am

The weather forecast is looking good, NOT. This should be interesting and test my organisational skills to the limit.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 06 Sep 2013, 8:51 am

It's raining here too this morning but it isn't windy and it's quite mild ...... nothing that would stop me venturing with my dandy Smile saying that there isn't much weather wise that would Wink  

think positive, the sound of rain on the roof is lovely Twisted Evil don't forget your welly's though lol! 

Have a great outing x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content