Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

You tube links problem

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

You tube links problem Empty You tube links problem

Post by mike Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:48 pm

Any one having problems with these links on the forum,one member has reported no connection from them.

mike
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

You tube links problem Empty Re: You tube links problem

Post by Esermalda Mon 21 Oct 2013, 7:13 pm

Mike, I have experienced this problem. I can't say when it started as I only tried the thread yesterday. Today, however although there is no visible youtube 'box' or video I can keep tapping and get the music on meatloaf bat out of hell and apache by the shadows. I haven't tried all the missing but it's certainly weird.
    This seems to be a result of upgrading to iOS 7 by apple.
    Essie xxxx
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 21 Oct 2013, 9:05 pm

I had a problem with my laptop once when it had automat updates so I set it to an earlier restore point and voila ... links appeared again. I don't know much about i pads but I know that there will be some things not available to mobile users due to copyrights.
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:12 pm

Thank you for trying to help with this problem. I have reset everything I could think of and now I seem to be able to get the videos on alphabetic artists again, but not all the time. Sometimes I can get a blank screen but if I hit it on the right spot, I get the music. You tube links problem 1710857839 You tube links problem 1710857839 
    Essie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:14 pm