Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

home farm camping, Pucknowle near abbotsbury dorset

mike a

home farm camping, Pucknowle near abbotsbury dorset Empty home farm camping, Pucknowle near abbotsbury dorset

Post by mike a Mon 02 Jun 2014, 8:57 pm

I thought I'd take the time to tell all about this site it is really nice, clean, and has hook ups and great views. the village is small but has a great and friendly pub with good food. we took our designer there last bh weekend and had no probs getting to the place via the local roads.
    the owners are helpful and friendly and you would be perfectly positioned to explore the dorset coastline and beyond.
    hope this is helpful to anyone thinking of trying this area, Mike a
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

home farm camping, Pucknowle near abbotsbury dorset Empty Re: home farm camping, Pucknowle near abbotsbury dorset

Post by peridot Wed 04 Jun 2014, 11:09 pm

Thanks for that mike a, we had a nice time in Dorset last year and plan to go back soon.

I found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the site. From your description and the pictures there it looks like just the sort of campsite we like.

What are the nightly rates, there are no tariff details on their page?
    mike a

home farm camping, Pucknowle near abbotsbury dorset Empty Re: home farm camping, Pucknowle near abbotsbury dorset

Post by mike a Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:20 pm

Yes that was the place. We were there for 3 nights on the end of may BH weekend with elec hook up and it was £51 for the dandy with awning and me, my wife and our child. not sure how that compares to other places as we're new to this whole comfortable camping with our Dandy, it poured with rain one whole day and night and we were dry and warm though! fantastic. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:13 am