Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Try Before You Buy - Dandys For Hire

peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Try Before You Buy - Dandys For Hire Empty Try Before You Buy - Dandys For Hire

Post by peridot Sun 07 Jun 2015, 9:45 pm

I know there have been other Dandys for hire but I'm not sure I've seen this company before -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An opportunity to have a Dandy set-up for you on a number of campsites in the Dorset area.

It's fairly expensive, but if you haven't got any other opportunity to try one out, it's a means of sampling the Dandy experience.

ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Try Before You Buy - Dandys For Hire Empty Re: Try Before You Buy - Dandys For Hire

Post by ShaunJUK Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:42 am

I bought my latest Dandy from the owner of this company. They are very knowledgable about Dandys and own a few units. They really make an effort if you stay with them from what I have seen.

Have you seen this too?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Try Before You Buy - Dandys For Hire Empty Re: Try Before You Buy - Dandys For Hire

Post by peridot Wed 10 Jun 2015, 6:51 pm

Try Before You Buy - Dandys For Hire 2197500976

I thought I had a good sound system in mine, but that will certainly blow it away Smile

Hopefully there'll be some good photos of the finished article up there after the Volksfest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:34 pm