Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

Aldi mini oven

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Aldi mini oven Empty Aldi mini oven

Post by mike Wed 31 Aug 2011, 4:00 pm

Mini Oven
    £18. 99 each

This Mini Oven is ideal for students and small kitchens
    It has a large 10 litre capacity
    It has upper and lower heaters for even cooking and comes complete with a baking tray, crumb tray, tray handle and a baking rack
    Suitable for toasting, baking or grilling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

September 1st
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Aldi mini oven Empty Re: Aldi mini oven

Post by vickoir Wed 31 Aug 2011, 6:42 pm

we got the lidl 18l one of these for 24.99 and must admit they are great in dandy cheers
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 31 Aug 2011, 6:47 pm

Well I had one and then found another brand new still boxed one (from a friend) but this one is bigger than the last so I have given the other one away to my daughter......... in hindsight maybe with everything I pack the smaller one would have been the better option for us affraid
    jenstar
    jenstar

Post by jenstar Sun 04 Sep 2011, 4:15 pm

Thanks Mike, I went and got one! Thrilled with it, will do the job for us and not too big as we are like Helen and pack WAY too much when we go away! affraid Just need a fridge now, can anyone recommend? Again not too big and Ive heard some can be noisy? If it made too much sound my lads would pick up on it especially my youngest as that is a problem area for him. Are the cool type boxes noisy? I really need some help with this one, I didnt realize how many different sorts there were!( different cooling levels too!) We only need it to run on mains.Thanks guys! Very Happy
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Sun 04 Sep 2011, 4:38 pm

i have a cooler and it does make a noise cos the fan is going round, are you coming to trentfield? you can have a look and listen to the ones we have and see which one would be ok for your boys xx
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 04 Sep 2011, 5:23 pm

jenstar wrote:Thanks Mike, I went and got one! Thrilled with it, will do the job for us and not too big as we are like Helen and pack WAY too much when we go away! affraid Just need a fridge now, can anyone recommend? Again not too big and Ive heard some can be noisy? If it made too much sound my lads would pick up on it especially my youngest as that is a problem area for him. Are the cool type boxes noisy? I really need some help with this one, I didnt realize how many different sorts there were!( different cooling levels too!) We only need it to run on mains.Thanks guys! Very Happy

All cool boxes are noisy because they have a fan constantly working,how noisy is a matter of opinion ours is too noisy for me to keep inside the unit so if we use it it goes in the awning or utility tent.We have a three way fridge which is totally silent but as you say you only need mains,i dont know of a small unit that would fit your bill some use the domestic table top fridges, which i was always told dont like travelling but it works for lots of campers.
    If you always have somewhere out side the dandy to keep it a cool box shouldn't be a problem,we always have a two litre bottle of frozen water in ours keeps it cool until we get it set up and helps for a few days before thawing.
    jenstar
    jenstar

Post by jenstar Sun 04 Sep 2011, 5:55 pm

Thanks Elis but no we are not, would have liked to though not too far from us,maybe next year, hope you all have a fab time and take some photos for us lot that dont go to see! Yes Mike I suppose the best thing would be to keep it in the awning, all our other campers had a 3way fridge fitted so this is new to me. Have been looking on ebay but didnt realize how many different types there were! I think I will go for one that drops down to the coolest temp I can find and one around 20-30 Litres. The frozen bottle is a great idea!
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 04 Sep 2011, 5:59 pm

jenstar wrote:Thanks Elis but no we are not, would have liked to though not too far from us,maybe next year, hope you all have a fab time and take some photos for us lot that dont go to see! Yes Mike I suppose the best thing would be to keep it in the awning, all our other campers had a 3way fridge fitted so this is new to me. Have been looking on ebay but didnt realize how many different types there were! I think I will go for one that drops down to the coolest temp I can find and one around 20-30 Litres. The frozen bottle is a great idea!

If you go for a cool box and have it in the awning dont leave it on all night when its cold or every thing will be frozen in the morning,
    jenstar
    jenstar

Post by jenstar Sun 04 Sep 2011, 6:03 pm

Arrr right, you see this is it I know nothing about cool boxes, thanks mike! They seem to be the cheapest so I think its what we will end up with. Very Happy
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 04 Sep 2011, 6:08 pm

This one has been good for us

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 04 Sep 2011, 6:58 pm

I manage to forget to turn it off at least once every trip and freeze everything lol!

As for the extra mini oven that I had (still boxed and bigger than the one I gave away) well............
    John and Laura did a car boot this morning, first one and they did okay but.............. John managed to get some stuff mixed up like what was going and what I was keeping

He was so chuffed he sold it for £12 affraid Guess who is sleeping in the awning on Wednesday night. Twisted Evil
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Sun 04 Sep 2011, 6:59 pm

helen wrote:I manage to forget to turn it off at least once every trip and freeze everything lol!

As for the extra mini oven that I had (still boxed and bigger than the one I gave away) well............
    John and Laura did a car boot this morning, first one and they did okay but.............. John managed to get some stuff mixed up like what was going and what I was keeping

He was so chuffed he sold it for £12 affraid Guess who is sleeping in the awning on Wednesday night. Twisted Evil

oh dear poor john affraid
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 04 Sep 2011, 7:21 pm

I don't really mean it vicki................ two night's in the shed is enough Laughing

Anyway he would like it in the awning, the fridge lives in there with all of the beer in. Rolling Eyes
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Sun 04 Sep 2011, 7:26 pm

Aldi mini oven 3462454224 Aldi mini oven 3462454224
    yes the shed will be better then!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:39 am