Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+2
Eilis
mike
6 posters

Shopping on line

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Shopping on line Empty Shopping on line

Post by mike Fri 25 Nov 2011, 6:28 am

Just been a piece about the drop in over the counter sales,do you shop on line,i dont because i dont like using my cards on the internet,this i could probably overcome but the other two reasons are the fact ime never in for delivery s so its hassle collecting stuff,the other is i like a local shop to return faulty goods to.
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Shopping on line Empty Re: Shopping on line

Post by Eilis Fri 25 Nov 2011, 6:57 am

i shop quite a bit online but this is because i have a lovely neighbour who takes my parcels in Smile

i do limit which sites i buy from - i buy loads from amazon for example and they deliver to other addresses so i can buy things for family and get it sent directly to them.

I've take to using paypal again even though i was scammed once with them but i figure they dealt with it really well and sorted it - i suppose they have a reputation to keep cos if people keep getting scammed through paypal that's their business ruined.

i also bank online but that took me years to get confident to do that in case someone hacked my account.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:35 am

I buy online and bank too but there are some things that I need to see and feel before I buy. What a Face
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Sat 26 Nov 2011, 1:48 pm

I buy a fair bet on line because we always want strange weird things that aren't available from a normal shop, we don't really buy CD's or DVD's or anything normal, lol. I also buy our free range chicken dog food on line because I can't get it locally.

We generally buy electrical stuff and definitely clothes, I'm a funny shape, from the town.
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Sun 27 Nov 2011, 12:28 pm

We buy & bank online a lot, although we often aren't in either we do have very good neighbours who will take things in. Even if they do take it back to the delivery office luckily our local one is 5 mins walk from the house so it's easy to pick things up from there.
    beverley1232010
    beverley1232010

Post by beverley1232010 Sun 27 Nov 2011, 4:47 pm

i bank on line and do some shopping on line too, I hate going shopping so doing it in comfort is a winner for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content