Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

i want a dandy designer

Esermalda
    Esermalda

i want a dandy designer  Empty i want a dandy designer

Post by Esermalda Fri 06 Jan 2012, 9:03 pm

I WANT A DANDY DESIGNER,
    I have funds for a designer which will allow me to store my folding/recliner camping chairs in the dandy between the seats when travelling. I have in mind a 90's which is winterised and with gas struts.

Essie

Last edited by Esermalda on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : moment of madness times two)
    Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

i want a dandy designer  Empty Re: i want a dandy designer

Post by Nick Sat 07 Jan 2012, 12:16 am

yeah we had a Dandy Delta but then wanted a Designer for the extra space,we paid £3500 for our 2005 Designer which has Propex heating and dandy awning plus lots of other extra's.
    So with a budget of £2500 you should get something very nice possibly with heating and certainly a awning.I think from around 2000 onwards they were winterised as standard.
    Preloved is a good place to find Dandy's we bought ours from there it was a 450mile round trip but worth it as the dealers were asking £6500 for exactly same spec and age as ours.
    We will keep our ears to the ground for you Very Happy
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 07 Jan 2012, 6:39 am

Esermalda wrote:I WANT A DANDY DESIGNER,
    I have funds for a designer which will allow me to store my folding/recliner camping chairs in the dandy between the seats when travelling. I have in mind a 90's which is winterised and with gas struts.
    with a budget of £2,500. and a folding camper to sell. anyone want a swap?
    Essie

You should certainly get fixed up with that budget,all i would say is dont get caught in the ebay mind trick of i may get it for a couple of hundred pounds cheaper if i wait,if the spec and condition look right and the price is not too far out hit the buy it now button,but take the details and any answers they may have given with you,if it doesn't match up walk away.

I will make this thread a sticky for now so it stays near the top.

mike
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Sat 07 Jan 2012, 7:34 am

Sorry about the shouting of yesterday, I had a moment(or two) of despair, and more than one glass of wine pale I don't usually shoot my mouth off like that. I'm not the most patient of people once I have decided on something.
    Maybe I should have made a new year resolution after all.
    a contrite Essie
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 07 Jan 2012, 9:48 am

You shout away Essie i dont do waiting either Very Happy
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 07 Jan 2012, 9:54 am

You may have to forgo the gas struts initially unless you are very lucky,but there is the guy somewhere i think in the Midlands that does them or if you dont want to travel to Wigan Ian may sell you a complete kit.Some owners rave about them but i have to say i was under impressed when i helped Eilis erect hers.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sat 07 Jan 2012, 10:18 am

Laughing at least you know exactly what you want essie so if any come up for sale we will all know who want's one. It's early season yet and people seem to sell them at the start or during the season so don't despair one will have your name on it. Smile
    Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Post by Nick Sat 07 Jan 2012, 12:48 pm

this is an ad for gas strut installation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:52 pm