Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

First night out and freezing!

back_to_the_boats

First night out and freezing! Empty First night out and freezing!

Post by back_to_the_boats Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:05 pm

Slipped up on our first night in our new dandy. turned the heater off and it was cold.javascript:emoticonp('Suspect') Next night better left the heater on all night. We should have stayed in Devon 18c Peterborough -1. Q we only have one skirt is that normal or do people buy them as they go along although with the awning it is not needed. Q2 2 small white painted bars with swivel clips about 2 ft long, are these after market items or are they for hanging towels or somthing more vital? Next camp Looe in a week. javascript:emoticonp('sunny')
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

First night out and freezing! Empty Re: First night out and freezing!

Post by Helen Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:11 pm

One skirt is common, at those temperatures my heater would be on all night too. Twisted Evil

Looe is beautiful, as for the white bars could you post a picture of them Very Happy
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:58 pm

Ours was on all last night and may be for the next 3 nights some times i feel a bit guilty on this site £9 a night and 16 amp Rolling Eyes on second thoughts i dont

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:34 am